Best way to use Ginn as a WR | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Best way to use Ginn as a WR

dolphinator86

You are TERMINATED!!
Reaction score
Well we know he has all the skills to play in the NFL. But does not have the skills to be a #1 receiver well i could care less if he becomes a #1 i just want him to keep making plays. So i think with a good week of practice Ginn may earn more snaps in the Pats game.

Here is my thinking I KNOW the FO wants him to be a #1 sorry isnt gonna happen. But if you put this guy in the slot YES the slot and dont say Bess he is in the doghouse right now. Ginn in the slot could create total havoc safeties and Lb's on him thats a laughable mismatch. This guy needs to run crossing routes and short out routes where he can create.

I know the 10,000th Ginn post since yesterday maybe i should win a prize.

So how would you like to see Ginn use as a WR?......this team has very few mismatches in skill positions putting him there in the slot will force the other teams to cover him with a much slower person or to put a small DB on the field which R&R can run over.

Thats my thought whats yours?

I agree with Ginn in the slot. But I would also deactivate Camarillo or Bess - we have Hartline, and activate Turner. Let Cobb's replacement return punts.

Would like to see him on more of those end-around's. He housed one of those against KC last year.

Would be interested to see how Ginn might work in WC situation - coming around for a reverse or something to that nature. I still don't trust him to catch the ball.

Back
Top Bottom