Best Young Player | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Best Young Player

Phin_Phan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I decided to do a random thread and ask everyone who you think is the best/most potential young player in the NFL. (1-3 years experience)

IMO I think Larry Fitzgerald will be an AMAZING reciever..........he's 2nd in recs (92) behind Steve Smith (93) and I believe 4th in recieving yards (1236) and only 4 yards out of 2nd place (Boldin is tied with Chad i think with 1240) and I believe Top 7 - 10 in TD receptions with 7 or 8. He is only in his 2nd year and his rookie season he had JUST under 1000 yards recieving.

B4 he was drafted I made a bold statement to say he was the next Randy Moss.......he may not have Moss numbers yet, but I think he and Boldin are going to be one of the best reciever duos in years to come.

I know there's TONS of players out there you could name, but this is my pick............What's Yours??

Um a few guys

Eli Manning, Roethlisberger, Fitzgerald, Dunta Robinson, Larry Johnson, Carson Palmer

Alex22 said:
Um a few guys

Eli Manning, Roethlisberger, Fitzgerald, Dunta Robinson, Larry Johnson, Carson Palmer

BROO YOUR NOT IMPRESSING ME MAN I WANT TO SEE YOU POST 222 times a day your down to 149:fire: :cry:

Wilfork is great too. Merriman is tearing it up this year. Boldin and Fitz are insane. A lot of great young talent

dominizzo said:
BROO YOUR NOT IMPRESSING ME MAN I WANT TO SEE YOU POST 222 times a day your down to 149:fire: :cry:

:lol:

I was at the game sunday so no posts

and

My internet screwed up on monday

and i been slowin down on my own to :lol:

Alex22 said:
maybe my hobby is posting

i think your a cool guy alex post all you want as long as your a phinfan and as long as you do not say things like Marino is overrated your fine in my books:) :dolphins:

DonShula84 said:
Palmer over any young player and it isnt close imo

I was going to say the same thing. This is only his third year in the league, second as a starter.:eek:

b_hjelmeland123 said:
I was going to say the same thing. This is only his third year in the league, second as a starter.:eek:

But he was obviously a 7th round pick. Why on Gods Earth would we ever want to pick a QB in the 1st round?

(sarcasm)

Back
Top Bottom