Best Young Talent in the Division | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Best Young Talent in the Division

unifiedtheory said:
One more thing...I posted in this thread over a month ago and I'll post it again...

Anybody who says any team ACCEPT the Patriots has the best young talent in the division is a rampant homer...although I'm sure the Bill fans will disagree.

I'm sorry but I'll take Deion Branch over Lee Evans today, tomorrow and next week. No Bill, with the exception of McGahee, can match up with any Patriot at any position when comparing young players....none.
So you would rather have Asante Samuel or Randell Gay over Nate Clements?
Branch over Evans:lol: :mrt:

KGUNBILLS said:
Branch over Evans:lol: :mrt:

Within one or two seasons, sure I'd comsider taking Eugene Wilson or Asante Samuel over Clements. It's not like Clements is a shut down corner, and those two guys have played better every year.

Also, Deion Branch, Super Bowl MVP over Evans is not only reasonable, but more people outside of Buffalo would easily do that. I don't get the smiley. Don't forget our offense is made to spread the ball around. It's not a numbers thing. Learning to give up the stats has resulted in in these:

clear.gif

My point? Branch is talented.

by far the jets. Coleman vilma, robertson, abraham, ellis, strait, i can keep going.

KGUNBILLS said:
Branch over Evans :lol:

Jetme23 said:
by far the jets. Coleman vilma, robertson, abraham, ellis, strait, i can keep going.

See, EVERYONE has some degree of homerism for their own team. It's natural.

DolphinDevil28 said:
See, EVERYONE has some degree of homerism for their own team. It's natural.

Yup.

But don't be surprised if the Jets have the top defense in the AFC East this year.

Last year:
1) BUF
2) NYJ
3) MIA
4) NE

Of course, being 4th and winning a Super Bowl isn't all that bad. ;)

BZ

BwanaZulia said:
Yup.

But don't be surprised if the Jets have the top defense in the AFC East this year.

Last year:
1) BUF
2) NYJ
3) MIA
4) NE

Of course, being 4th and winning a Super Bowl isn't all that bad. ;)

BZ

Yeah, no joke.

But you gotta be careful of those yards rankings. It's the points that count. I love the Jet's front 7, they're as young and athletic as anyone's. But the back 4 is a major liability at this point.

DolphinDevil28 said:
Yeah, no joke.

But you gotta be careful of those yards rankings. It's the points that count. I love the Jet's front 7, they're as young and athletic as anyone's. But the back 4 is a major liability at this point.

Well, that is all we did in the draft. A CB steal, a SS and a FS. All to help out. Not sure this last trade will pan out or not, but we shall see.

I also expect Barton and Coleman to be better this year.

BZ

BwanaZulia said:
Well, that is all we did in the draft. A CB steal, a SS and a FS. All to help out. Not sure this last trade will pan out or not, but we shall see.

I also expect Barton and Coleman to be better this year.

BZ

Yeah, Justin Miller is going to be a good one, but he's going to take a year or two to develop, just like Travis Daniels.

Back
Top Bottom