Bet someone from Dolphins will make top 5 if not #1 in JACKED UP!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bet someone from Dolphins will make top 5 if not #1 in JACKED UP!!

ChambersNBoston

Dan Marino is a God
Reaction score
anyone care to make a wager?...remember we have Roth, Crowder, and last years JACKED UP honoree Tony BUA!!!.

also we have junior back, he can still hit no doubt, oh man, i wish bua was good enough to start, just imagine it, lee evans going over the middle and then WHAM! hes out for the night and tony is smiling.

Any of you remember the hit Zach delivered on poor Shawn jefferson I think it was Zach's rookie or 2nd year with the fins

there u go!!that hit on shawn jefferson in zack's rookie year was excellent!! Yeah I would say we might have one of our guys make it on Jack'd up, hopefully on the giving side of the hit you know!!!!

Go Dolphins:lol: :lol:

As Long As It Is Not On The Wrong End Of The Hit I Don't Care If It Is Feely Or Gus Knocking The Grass Stain Off Of Ones Back

Feeley getting a spraiend *** bone on account of anyone with hands beating the living hell out of him, Timbo style.

My fantasy is that Jay Fiedler starts against the Phins and Matt Roth gets the Jacked UP of the Year.

superphinfan said:
As Long As It Is Not On The Wrong End Of The Hit I Don't Care If It Is Feely Or Gus Knocking The Grass Stain Off Of Ones Back
haha i should of rephrased that

Back
Top Bottom