Bets gone bad in the playoffs | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bets gone bad in the playoffs

Straztheman

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Lost 5 on the Steelers game what about you:dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins:

Straztheman said:
Lost 5 on the Steelers game what about you:dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins:
I lost a lunch on the Pats game :shakeno:

Would have had 4-0 but effing jags forgot to show up :fire:

hard to bet on a Jags team putting a wounded QB in there after 4-5 weeks off, going up north to the cold at the defending champs who are on a roll.. (Week 17 doesn't count)

I went 4-0 too bad I didn't bet on any of them

I had a four-team teaser going but the Jags couldn't cover +14.5, so that was shot so I thought I would get my $$ back on Cincy. I lost about 70 :mad:

I did bet 50€ on Fred Taylor not getting over 68.5 yards RECEIVING!!! that was a misprint (not by me), but since I didn't expect him to get any yards neither on the ground nor through the air, I took the bet and won 42.5€. I lost 10€ the next day cause delhomme couldn't throw for 219yards (or better said: he didn't have to. Thanks Giants :mad: )

I did a pick four on the first round. I got screwed on the first game of the weekend (picked the damnBucs) but I got the other three right.

I'm doin a playoff bracket, won the NFC. Lost the AFC, I picked Cinci to go to the Superbowl, and win it lol. So my bracket is toast.

went two and two (really thought cincy would have had carson all game and tampa would not have had two turnovers turn into points for the skins) it is ok tho, i have all the home teams this weekend vs a guy at work for 25 a game!! unreally, i should have no problem making 50!!

I don't necessarily even think Cincy wins WITH Carson.

Their defense was a sieve in the second half.

Back
Top Bottom