Bets | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bets

Ricky's Pipe

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Does anyone else have any good bets going this year. I bet my neighbor $100 on the AFC East Champion - he's from Boston. Their dynasty is over...

Ricky's Pipe said:
Does anyone else have any good bets going this year. I bet my neighbor $100 on the AFC East Champion - he's from Boston. Their dynasty is over...

that should be a close bet....

i dont have any yet, but i wont be surprised if i have one by september.

I have a couple of bets that i feel i should win:

$5 We have a better record than the Browns
$5 We have a better record than the Cowboys
$20 We have a better record that the Broncos
$5 We beat the Bears
$5 We beat the Chiefs
$5 We make it to the playoffs

Yea i know everything better go perfect next year lol. Wish me luck!:D

FinsAreLife said:
that should be a close bet....

I can't wait to have the year play out...I love how his line after I bragged us about getting opening day respect is that "all it means is that dolphins will be the worst team in the league for a few days" He's worried...I love it, Patsie fans are getting a little nervous

miami234ever said:
I have a couple of bets that i feel i should win:

$5 We have a better record than the Browns
$5 We have a better record than the Cowboys
$20 We have a better record that the Broncos
$5 We beat the Bears
$5 We beat the Chiefs
$5 We make it to the playoffs

Yea i know everything better go perfect next year lol. Wish me luck!:D

i believe you will win $20 at least, winning the first, 4th, 5th, and 6th bets....the other two will be very close and could go either way easily for both, the 20 bucks for the broncos one was risky i like only 5 on the cowboys one though.

FinsAreLife said:
i believe you will win $20 at least, winning the first, 4th, 5th, and 6th bets....the other two will be very close and could go either way easily for both, the 20 bucks for the broncos one was risky i like only 5 on the cowboys one though.

I'm pretty confident on all of them if all goes well. The broncos really haven't done anything in free agency so Im not as worried(I won $5 off the game last year lol). The Browns yes, the 'Boys itll be close, the Chiefs yes, im iffy on the Bears, the playoffs one definately. I think Im done with bets though unless it's something i cant resist lol.

I bet online on Miami winning the AFC. I threw down like 15 dollars and will win like 165 or something which wont be too bad for a bet months earlier.

i'm sure i will due to the abundance of suckkalo fans around here.

I should be a rich man come december:D :D :D :dolphins:

i bet a friend 10 bucks that devin hester would go 4th round or below

I hope you guys are getting odds in your favor in betting the Dolphins over the Pats to win the division. Otherwise, lousy value. You should be receiving at least 3/2 in your favor. Don't pretend it's a Rick Spielman mentality; just pay any price if you think it will work out in your favor. That's a losing proposition in the long run.

I always have a £10 bet with my nephew that Miami win more games than his team Chicago. Whenever I win the tenner I always lose it back to him when Leeds finish below Chelsea :tantrum:

i have a bet with my friend for 100 that miami win the AFCE over the pats but the bet is off if C-Pep or brady hurt.

Back
Top Bottom