Better or Worse | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Better or Worse

HofCityFan

Premium Member
Reaction score
Putting the win loss record aside is this years team better than last years? Imo the team is more exciting to watch this year with Ricky running the ball. What does everybody else think

A much better team. We have had some injuries(Who hasn't) in key places. If Fiedler doesn't go down against Denver, we are prob. coasting to homefield throughout. Losing Nails prob. cost us the Viking game.

a lot better not only cuz of ricky but norv too(god i hope he stays) we just have shot our selfs in the foot a couple times

Originally posted by t2thejz
a lot better not only cuz of ricky but norv too(god i hope he stays) we just have shot our selfs in the foot a couple times

I agree t2thejz, we are a much better team this year and the secret ingredient is Norm and Ricky they both compliment each other. Have we ever seen so many wide open recievers than this year it's because of Ricky and Norv. But the difference this year is our turnover ratio and penaltys, we have been able to move the ball efficiently all year except for Lucas debacle. It seems like this year we have forced some fumbles but haven't been able to recover them, same for interceptions we had so many in our hands but haven't come up with them where last year we would of.

Aye I agree too, we are a much better team this yr then last, you can't always determine how good a team is just on there record alone. Just everything hasn't been able to click all season long.

Back
Top Bottom