Betting line on Dolphins vs. Denver | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Betting line on Dolphins vs. Denver

BSQX4

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Does anyone know the early line on the Dolphin Denver game? Do you agree/ disagree. Which of these two teams is going farther this year and why?

3 and a half Denver favored. These guys need to come out play a game plan similar to Detroit and not let up on Brian.

I just saw the line, it's Denver minus three and a piece. I say we win 27-20 but we have to prevent the game from becoming a shoot-out.

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet
Road game on grass.............Miami loses!

If you were saying road game on turf you might have half a point, but Miami is a natural grass team Knob, and play well on grass.

This will be a difficult game no doubt, but all the 'Fins have to do is play like they have for four out of their five games this year and things will be swell. :D

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet
Road game on grass.............Miami loses!

Come on Clump, only 2 more weeks till 10/20 when the Williams come down here and then will deel with you. :goof:

Gonna be a tough game. This the first game in which we were not favored?

Zach's gonna need to have a Ray Lewis type day.

Originally posted by ckparrothead
Gonna be a tough game. This the first game in which we were not favored?

Zach's gonna need to have a Ray Lewis type day.

Actually, we were underdogs @Indy earlier this year. I think Denver is 3-4 point favorite Sun night. This sounds right with respect to homefeild advantage and all. As for Zach, for us to win, doesn't he always have to have a good day on defense?

BTW, you think ESPN sunday night crew could come up for air now after kissing Ray Lewis' ass all night long on every play?!?!? Don't get me wrong, he is a stud and I'd love to have him on the Fins and all (plus he's a Cane) but give me a break! It was a love fest!

Same thing with McNabb on Fox sunday......you would have thought he was the only one playing if you didn't look for all the other players in the background...McNabb this...blah blah blah....McNabb that blah blah blah.....Hell, they almost made it sound like he was WINNING the game.

The only announcer that I CAN'T STAND to listen to is John Madden. His repetitive nosensical banter... makes watching MNF a pain. I almost wish the Dolphins didn't have any Monday night appearances this year.

Typical Madden babble (describing Donovan McNabb):

"He is so successful because he can make plays with his Arm AND his legs, and, when you can run and pass in this league you will be successful, because, not many QB's in this league can run AND pass, and running and passing is what the game is all about. So, when you can do both you are tough to stop, and Donovan McNabb is easily the best running and passing QB in this league, and that's why he is successful."

AAARRRRRGGGGHHHH!!! I HATE HIM!!!

"round and round the mulberry bush, the monkey chased the weasel.......":lol::lol::lol:

Back
Top Bottom