Beware!!! FAKE ronnie brown Jerseys on ebay | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Beware!!! FAKE ronnie brown Jerseys on ebay

LtDan662002 said:
When you start a thread, you can expect questions to answer. Even you should know that!! Clump is cool, how come he has a fan like you/?

Yeah, but when you answer the questions, there is no need for people to jump all over you for doing it..

And like I said, I'm done with you.. I have no need to argue with someone who has no sense of common decency..

MiamiFan1354 said:
Yeah, but when you answer the questions, there is no need for people to jump all over you for doing it..
It was the SIGH Do you think it was really needed? Sorry to bother him by asking questions!

LtDan662002 said:
Don't "sigh" at me. I have more important things to worry about in life than jerseys. How much fuel does an kovatch R-11 refueler hold and how much expansion space is there. what flow rate can you pump JP-8 jet fuel onto an F-15??? "sigh" get my point??

Guys please do yourselves all a favor and never use Ebay. It's a haven for garbage and criminals. Everyone gets disappointed some time.

youre getting your panties in a twist because I typed the word SIGH?....you cant be serious

byroan said:
You can tell they're fake. I wouldn't be caught dead bidding on them. They just look cheap as hell.
Yeah... they do look cheap as hell. It pisses me off :fire:

LtDan662002 said:
He is #23 and his name is Brown. What's the deal????

Don't you think that maybe you could of left out the What's the deal????
it just seems that might of gained a little more respect from some people if that was left out. imo:D

i just try to educate some people and this dude gets his panties all twisted...sheesh

By the way Dan, what is the flow rate for pumping fuel on an f-15?

(no sarcasm intended, actually curioius, and if you dont believe me just look at my name)

Psssst, all the RB jerseys on eBay are fake!!! So are all the screen printed cheapos most people wear. If it doesn't have tackle twill material, double stitiching, sewn on numbers/patches/nameplate/team name on chest, Reebok logo, and NFL Equipment, elastic on sleeve cuffs....it's fake!

Schleprock said:
Psssst, all the RB jerseys on eBay are fake!!! So are all the screen printed cheapos most people wear. If it doesn't have tackle twill material, double stitiching, sewn on numbers/patches/nameplate/team name on chest, Reebok logo, and NFL Equipment, elastic on sleeve cuffs....it's fake!
wrong... the $75 shirts that most people wear are official replicas.

Back
Top Bottom