bidwell coming /o brown to talk$$$ | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

bidwell coming /o brown to talk$$$

nyfinzfan

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
i see were bringing in josh bidwell from the packers and will discuss a contract with orlando brown

i dont get why they just dont sign turk, turk is willing to accept less and he is a probowl punter who still has more than a few years left in him

Bidwell is very good. Bring him in who hasn't had one good year in the last three like Turk.

Where did you see this about Orlando Brown talking contract? Everything I've read tonight(WQAM's Wale article/Sun-Sentinel's Wooden article) mentions McIntosh as favorite...

Bidwell is still very young and is an up and coming punter. I believe he was named to the Pro Bowl one year as an alternate. He's as good as Turk if not better.

Depending on price, I think Bidwell would be a better fit for us.

I like Turk, and always will. But with Bidwell turning 28 this week and Turk turning 36 in June, Bidwell makes more sense to me. We can sign Bidwell to a multi-year deal and not have to worry about punter for a bit.

I agree go after Bidwell.Turk had a good year last year.But he has been inconsistent over his career.

Again I agree with you, McIntosh would be a steal.
Brown gets to many stupid penaltys called agaisnt him.

Hopefully Brown goes to Oldland. He's my third choice for our RT.

That would be great to get Bidwell, another one of my beloved Oregon Ducks and a friend of A.J.s. Maybe A.J. will be a selling point for Josh coming here..

Just the idea of addressing the punting situation with a younger player with a mutli year deal is a good idea, rather than continually signing older punters that are in decline for 1 year at a time, the exception would be Darren Bennett who at 39 can still boom the ball much better than anyone we've had since Roby

Back
Top Bottom