Big Ben reportedly to start throwing | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Big Ben reportedly to start throwing

BAMAPHIN 22

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger is making rapid improvement from injuries suffered in a motorcycle accident, and he is expected to begin throwing later this week, the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette reported, citing two unnamed sources close to the situation.

Roethlisberger, 24, wrecked his bike and cracked his head on a car windshield last month.

The Steelers quarterback is expected to start throwing light passes to see how far along he is, the newspaper reported. Roethlisberger is expected to be ready for the start of training camp July 28 and might play by the second or third preseason game, the newspaper reported.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/13691670/

I hope he's ready to go so he can realize it would've been a better idea not to play after Thomas, Taylor & Co. are finished with him.

In all seriousness though, I do want him on the field so there are no excuses when we beat them.

Aqua4Ever04 said:
I hope he's ready to go so he can realize it would've been a better idea not to play after Thomas, Taylor & Co. are finished with him.

In all seriousness though, I do want him on the field so there are no excuses when we beat them.
So that there are no excuses? Oh I am sure they will come up with something like "Oh, he is still recovering from that accident; He hasn't been the same since, etc etc".

You will see Tony Kornheiser, Mike Tirico, and Joe Theisman mention the motorcycle accident half the time throughout the game.

Good that way when we whup them Steelers there won't be any excuses.

Back
Top Bottom