Yashu Mane!!!
Club Member
Reaction score
clear.gif

I saw the interview with Rome on espn.com

he is slightly walleyed now

creepy and funny, it may help him look off receivers

DolfanDaveInATX said:
I was thinking more like Hank Jr. without the shades.

Either way, the crash looked like it aged him. He no longer looks like someone who is in his early to mid twenties.:shakeno:

I realize that his face will never look exactly the same as it did before, but could he have possibly still been a bit swollen from the surgeries in that photo. If that is the case and the swelling subsides, he may eventually look more like himself pre-accident.

In_Flames said:
I realize that his face will never look exactly the same as it did before, but could he have possibly still been a bit swollen from the surgeries in that photo. If that is the case and the swelling subsides, he may eventually look more like himself pre-accident.

yea i was about to say his face looks fatter.its probably like you said swelling

In_Flames said:

right you are, I read it somewhere (don't remember where) but he does still have some swelling.

During the interview with Jim Rome he looked different. there was def alot of swelling but he still is going to look different, but what do you expect after smashing your face into a windsheild at speed:dolphins:

Back
Top Bottom