Big Dave | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Big Dave

Big Dave

Visiting Webmaster
Reaction score
Everyone,

I'll pop in every now and then here to check how you all are doing. There have been some changes over the past several years here and my account disappeared, so, I created a new one with my old name. I'm surprised that all of you weren't clamoring over each other trying to get the "Big Dave" name;)

I know the owner here and he's a very decent guy, so, I wanted to check out THE largest Dolphins fan site on the web.

Talk to you on your forum.

Dave

Everyone,

I'll pop in every now and then here to check how you all are doing. There have been some changes over the past several years here and my account disappeared, so, I created a new one with my old name. I'm surprised that all of you weren't clamoring over each other trying to get the "Big Dave" name;)

I know the owner here and he's a very decent guy, so, I wanted to check out THE largest Dolphins fan site on the web.

Talk to you on your forum.

Dave
Hey Dave! Welcome! Stop by and visit anytime man!

Sorry, I retired from the clip making business. ;)

Too much other things going on to put that much effort into those anymore.

he banned me on phinfever like 3 times thats how i found this site remeber dave BIG FAT FISHY USMC fin fan AND FINSGOD2

AHHH GOoD TIMES

Last edited by a moderator:
Dave you are a welcome visitor and friend. Feel free to drop a plug in for you site while you are at it. Our members would surely enjoy it.

Come often post when you can.

-Matt

Thanks, guys. Nub, got any clips? I know you are the master clip-maker;)

Dave you are a welcome visitor and friend. Feel free to drop a plug in for you site while you are at it. Our members would surely enjoy it.

Come often post when you can.

-Matt

Thanks, Matt. You have definitely been a class act. This site is in good hands with you as the owner. Hopefully you and I can meet up at Web Weekend this year. I am planning on being there with the family.

he banned me on phinfever like 3 times thats how i found this site remeber dave BIG FAT FISHY USMC fin fan AND FINSGOD2

AHHH GOD TIMES

LOL. You are legendary, but it just wasn't a good fit. I did recommend this site to you. I hope it's worked out for you.

:up:

Thanks, Matt. You have definitely been a class act. This site is in good hands with you as the owner. Hopefully you and I can meet up at Web Weekend this year. I am planning on being there with the family.

LOL. You are legendary, but it just wasn't a good fit. I did recommend this site to you. I hope it's worked out for you.

:up:

it actually has ask mat i only got 1 warning :woot:

Back
Top Bottom