Premium Member
Club Member
Reaction score
L'ville
WV
Rutgers
South Florida
Cincy

All won their bowls. This is a conference on the rise.

While I wont take away credit from the Big East, one cannot take away who they played

East Carolina
Wake Forest
Georgia Tech
Kansas St
Western Michigan

Yes the conference is on the rise, but anyone who says the Big East was the most underrated/best conference this year needs to check them selves

nobody ever claimed it was the best. So don't go putting words in people's mouths.

But to go 5-0 is impressive. Wins over 1 BIG 12 team and the top 2 ACC teams. 5-0 is 5-0!

While I wont take away credit from the Big East, one cannot take away who they played

East Carolina
Wake Forest
Georgia Tech
Kansas St
Western Michigan

Yes the conference is on the rise, but anyone who says the Big East was the most underrated/best conference this year needs to check them selves
western michigan and east carolina i'll give you. but the rest are good teams. and....the big east WAS the most underrated conference.

nobody ever claimed it was the best. So don't go putting words in people's mouths.

But to go 5-0 is impressive. Wins over 1 BIG 12 team and the top 2 ACC teams. 5-0 is 5-0!

I never said you did, I was just saying that for other posters who would post in this thread, yes it is impressive.

western michigan and east carolina i'll give you. but the rest are good teams. and....the big east WAS the most underrated conference.

Kansas St = terrible team who got lucky against Texas
Georgia Tech = Well mayb they were better without Reggie Ball :lol:
Wake Forest = ACC champs, in a down ACC year

Not saying im true just being objective, besides how about the WAC being underated Hawaii and BSU look to be pree good

I never said you did, I was just saying that for other posters who would post in this thread, yes it is impressive.

So your attacking people for saying something before they even said it?? :shakeno: :shakeno: :shakeno:

And don't knock the level of competition the Big East played. The Big 12 champ lost to BOISE ST!!!!!!!!!

Kansas St = terrible team who got lucky against Texas
Georgia Tech = Well mayb they were better without Reggie Ball :lol:
Wake Forest = ACC champs, in a down ACC year

Not saying im true just being objective, besides how about the WAC being underated Hawaii and BSU look to be pree good

5-0 is 5-0. Just 2 years ago there was talk of taking away the Big East's BCS bowl slot. That notion is now gone as the Big East is clearly better than the ACC (look at the past 2 years and beating their best two teams heads up in the bowls this year).

This is the fasting rising conference in the country from top to bottom.

I'd go on to say that the WAC was as underrated as the Big East.

East Carolina
Wake Forest
Georgia Tech
Kansas St
Western Michigan

Could'nt have said it better myself.

They almost beat your team... Well, nevermind..... thats not saying much

sarcasm is lost on you completely apparently, for some reason I'm not surprised at all. :shakeno: I'll try to explain it to you though I'm not sure it'll help. Everyone tells me that ND didnt beat any good teams. We beat GT, so by saying we didnt beat any good teams those people are saying GT isnt good. Following along so far? Now we have someone saying GT is a pretty good team. So I was reversing it on those people who say GT sucks and ND only beat scrubs. That is why I added atleast that's what I've been told to my post. I think GT is a pretty good team myself. I hope that helped you catch up. Oh, and they almost beat your team also, with the backup QB...so how can you possibly talk **** about them playing ND tough lol

Thanks for clearing that up for everyone ahead of time. I see people saying the Big East is the top conference in College Football everyday. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom