Big O thinks 2024 is Tyreek Hill's last year in Miami | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Big O thinks 2024 is Tyreek Hill's last year in Miami

My biggest fear in the offseason was that we'd restructure Hill. I just couldn't imagine a situation where we'd make cap space without creating a Saints-like cap bomb... and let's face it, Tyreek is mercenary enough to where he would extract a pound of flesh for an ounce of relief.

Two more years...

Thought it was telling to their long term plans that they restructured Chubb but not Hill this offseason. I think he’s here in 2025 but gone after that season.

And this is why so many of us are high on drafting a WR early in this epic class. Gotta find a long term running mate for Waddle, who can also contribute early.

If we draft a WR in the 1st or 2nd round this year then I think that will be very telling.

My biggest fear in the offseason was that we'd restructure Hill. I just couldn't imagine a situation where we'd make cap space without creating a Saints-like cap bomb... and let's face it, Tyreek is mercenary enough to where he would extract a pound of flesh for an ounce of relief.

Two more years...
No doubt, the fact that Brandon Shore and Grier were able to do the work they've done thus far WITHOUT going to the Bank of Tyreek is nothing short of remarkable. I see no need to extend the relationship any further at the moment, rip the band-aid off when appropriate and go your seperate ways, you've got Waddle and Achane as home-run hitters going forward.

Everyone knows there’s a Tyreek tax, just pay it and shut up he’s a TD machine.

Yeah no shot, rent must be due and dude needs some money extra clicks so he makes up stuff.

Back
Top Bottom