"big plays" the reason we are 0-4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"big plays" the reason we are 0-4

hightempo

Practice Squad
Reaction score
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/fl-miami-dolphins-san-diego-chargers-1002,0,4295758.story

this is the reason sparano gives for the start to the season.

this is, of course, GARBAGE. big plays are NOT the reason we are 0-4. its lack of preparation. mental preparation. and that is 100% on the head coach. and i find it disgraceful how week after week this clown points to "big plays" or didnt get it done on 3rd down or in the red zone.

week after week after week this guy puts the blame ON THE PLAYERS. u wonder why they dont perform??? when a coach continually says that big plays are the reason this team loses or certain plays - he is NOT owning the responsibility of winning. he is passing the buck. and that will never sit well with a team. it eventually becomes him against us. and they tune him out and dont play for the guy. thats what has happened.

never once have i heard the guy say well i was too much of a ***** to go for a 1st down that could have won the game for us. instead i thought we could settle for a field goal on 4th down and somehow win. its not just once in a while. ITS EVERY SINGLE WEEK. every week we have an opportunity to be aggressive and change the course of the game, and every single week we make the decision to be meek and conservative, and i might add not the correct STRATEGIC move to win as well.

the guy is a LOSER plain and simple and THAT is WHY this team loses. period. it has NOTHING to do with big plays. big plays are a SYMPTOM of the problem. the PROBLEM IS TONY SPARANO IS A LOSER

Big plays are why we don't win, and why we lose. You can point to mental and physical preparation as to reasons why these players aren't made if you want I suppose. But for example, giving up that big TD to Jackson right after we score a TD. Then Marshall having that big play go right through his arms. Or how about an Andre Johnson bomb for a TD, and Marshall drops his chance. Maybe we can look at the bomb to Cribbs in the Cleveland game, a big play they made, and we had no answer. Big plays, we give them up, and we don't make them.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/fl-miami-dolphins-san-diego-chargers-1002,0,4295758.story

this is the reason sparano gives for the start to the season.

this is, of course, GARBAGE. big plays are NOT the reason we are 0-4. its lack of preparation. mental preparation. and that is 100% on the head coach. and i find it disgraceful how week after week this clown points to "big plays" or didnt get it done on 3rd down or in the red zone.

week after week after week this guy puts the blame ON THE PLAYERS. u wonder why they dont perform??? when a coach continually says that big plays are the reason this team loses or certain plays - he is NOT owning the responsibility of winning. he is passing the buck. and that will never sit well with a team. it eventually becomes him against us. and they tune him out and dont play for the guy. thats what has happened.

never once have i heard the guy say well i was too much of a ***** to go for a 1st down that could have won the game for us. instead i thought we could settle for a field goal on 4th down and somehow win. its not just once in a while. ITS EVERY SINGLE WEEK. every week we have an opportunity to be aggressive and change the course of the game, and every single week we make the decision to be meek and conservative, and i might add not the correct STRATEGIC move to win as well.

the guy is a LOSER plain and simple and THAT is WHY this team loses. period. it has NOTHING to do with big plays. big plays are a SYMPTOM of the problem. the PROBLEM IS TONY SPARANO IS A LOSER

Agreed.

Big plays are why we don't win, and why we lose. You can point to mental and physical preparation as to reasons why these players aren't made if you want I suppose. But for example, giving up that big TD to Jackson right after we score a TD. Then Marshall having that big play go right through his arms. Or how about an Andre Johnson bomb for a TD, and Marshall drops his chance. Maybe we can look at the bomb to Cribbs in the Cleveland game, a big play they made, and we had no answer. Big plays, we give them up, and we don't make them.

big plays ARE NOT why we lose.. plain and simple - thats bull****. u can point to 10 million different little things about why we lose. and they are ALL BULL**** EXCUSES. the REASON WE LOSE IS WE HAVE A POOR LEADER. end of story. big plays are a SYMPTOM and NOTHING MORE. penalties are a symptom. red zone inefficiency is a symptom. play calling is a symptom. not putting reggie bush in space is a symptom. running reggie bush into the line play after play after play is a symptom. covering andre johnson with the worst corner in the NFL (profootballfocus) is a symptom. leaving marco columbo at RT for 4 games is a symptom.

dude there ARE A MILLION REASONS WHY we suck. they are ALL BULL****. they are all symptoms of A ****TY HEAD COACH. we DO NOT lose because of big plays. we allow big plays and dont produce any BECAUSE we have a poor head coach. plain and simple

who cares.

Suck 4 Luck and the big plays (and the wins and yearly playoff appearances and glory days) will come.

Back
Top Bottom