Not open for further replies.

fishfanmiami

Let's go Dolphins
Administrator
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
BigBry's Man Of The Year award

This is a brand new award to honor the generosity and kindness of our fallen brother. Vote for the member that has demonstrated these qualities and made everyone better for it.

Before we get started a big thanks to our owner Henrik who through his own love of the Dolphins and generosity has keep this site the place to be if you are a Fin's fan. On behalf of all staff and members here thank you sir.

Last edited by a moderator:
Its hard enough to limit it just to a few to nominate never-mind to have to vote for only one. :ponder:

I actually wanted to vote for you.
Of course both are deserving of a vote but when it came to this award I had Hendrik or you pegged.

But it's OK.

fishfanmiami said:
My last vote here goes to Rob who has never ever voted for me for anything. Got to respect the consistency

Streak had to end sometime. Though, to be fair, OG Bumpus got my lounge vote. :tongue:

Bill would be a great choice for this first time award. I've liked him ever since he kick Bump's butt in the MM finals a few years ago and he keeps this place running. As a new MOD he's made me feel like a valued part of the group. He would be a fine choice for this honor.

John is a personal friend and might be the most selfless guy I've ever known. It's far beyond a mutual love for our team. When he had problems at work and started looking for a new job we discussed his options many times and I was trilled he landed a great new one. I know him better than my next door neighbors and like him better than most of my relatives :)
How could I not vote for my friend ?

Bill would be a great choice for this first time award. I've liked him ever since he kick Bump's butt in the MM finals a few years ago and he keeps this place running. As a new MOD he's made me feel like a valued part of the group. He would be a fine choice for this honor.

John is a personal friend and might be the most selfless guy I've ever known. It's far beyond a mutual love for our team. When he had problems at work and started looking for a new job we discussed his options many times and I was trilled he landed a great new one. I know him better than my next door neighbors and like him better than most of my relatives :)
How could I not vote for my friend ?
Thank you brother for the kind comments. I appreciate it.

Bill and I go way back and if he needed help on the staff in a pinch I would come out of retirement to help. He has done a lot of great things for the site. I consider him a great friend. To my brother Fish you have done a lot for the site as well. I enjoy the atmosphere you bring to the site. I wish you the very best as a member of the staff. I am sure you will be reasonable, respectful and fair. You are truly a great friend as well. I appreciate your support this past year when things were challenging for me with the thought of finding a new job at the age of 51. This was very tough. I wish I could have voted for both of you. Best of luck gentlemen.

Thanks guys. This one is special to me having my buddy BigBry's name on it. Special thanks to Gonzo and Vaark. Without their encouragement early on here at FinHeaven I would never have been even in consideration for this great honor .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom