bigest shock so far | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

bigest shock so far

denvers pick was the worst,a third round for a guy that might not even go in the last round,,,way too high

fear-the-d said:
in this draft so far what is the bigest shock for you?

The biggest shock i can think of is denvor taking maurice clarret

For me its Buffalo Bills taking another friggin WR after waiting to pick all day! :roflmao: Then they pick a guy that makes you seriously scratch your head. Jets, NE, and Buffalo all are throwing away their drafts IMO. Second day could prove different but Tom Donohoe is done In Buffalo. Take it to the bank and collect interest.

I would say the biggest surprise would have to be Detroit picking Mike Williams at #10. No one expected Mike Williams to fall that far and NO ONE expected him to go to Detroit considering they had Williams, Rogers, Hakim, and just picked up Kevin Johnson. (And Streets if he's still there not sure, but Hakim will either be traded or released). Maurice Clarett was also a big surprise yes, but I was expecting him to go 4-5 so not that far off in my book. Also Jacksonville taking Matt Jones so early and over Clayton was definitely a big surprise. But biggest so far would have to be Mike Williams going to Detroit in my honest opinion.

Other than what is mentioned by everyone, a big suprise for me was Seattle's 1st two picks. I thought both of them were reaches. Thier 2nd round pick reminds me of when we took eddie Moore in the second. On a side note, I worked 1-10 yesterday. So I was shocked to see the talent we got with all 3 of our picks, plus how well the browns drafted. I probably have us, Cleveland, and AZ as having the best drafts so far(in no particular order).

There's been a few:
Clarett - not only drafted but in the first day!
Crowder - Dolphins never take anyone from the state of Florida, other than Crowder I think the only other two are Travis Minor and Vernon Carey. Crowder is a "risky pick" and I didn't see this coming at all.
Jets - kicker with their first pick? They've got some balls.
Rodgers - 24 overall pick, I thought if anything Arizona would take him.
Minny - In my mind it was obvious they'd go for Mike Williams...
Mike Williams - another receiver!? Come on Detroit, take it easy.
Matt Jones - Jags took him over a proven stud receiver, Mark Clayton.

Even though I think Arizona has had a good draft they only signed warner 1 year. Baltimore even though I like Mark Clayton a lot i still think one of these teams should of picked Rodgers.:yell: Why did they let him slip to Green Bay...... Bad news for that division for another 10-15 years considering Rodgers will be a lot smarter playing behind Farve and he already has the mechanics

Back
Top Bottom