• Ryan Leaf

Votes: 15 65.2%
  • JaMarcus Russell

Votes: 8 34.8%

• Total voters

DisturbedShifty

Peace out
Reaction score
So I just got done reading the article that CedarPhine posted about the Raider getting ready to dumb Russell. And it got me thinking, who is the bigger draft bust? Ryan Leaf or JaMarcus Russell?

It has to be leaf, the big debate heading into the '98 draft was peyton vs. leaf and many people thought Leaf was better. Leaf was 4-17 as a starter, Russell is 7-18- both awful BUT the nod goes to Russell who still has a chance to do something though he probably never will.

has to be leaf he had a public meltdown, russell might work on getting better wether it be nfl or that other football league

i'm saying Russell

if he had gone to any competent nfl team and showed such a lack of work ethic he wouldn't have made it this far

plus the throw at 1:20 of this video is one of the worst throws/decisions i have ever seen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-R_wZiudcQ

Russell.....look at the money.
While Ryan was busy flapping his lip...Russell was at a buffet eating his career away.

Russell because he was the #1 pick and because he sponged WAY more money than Leaf

Leaf was a bigger bust...

The Raiders took Russell and everyone knew it was not going to work out..

Even their head coach at the time...

Leaf is the biggest bust of all time.

Russell has a better W and L record as well...( I think)

Leaf won 3 games as a starting qb...That is just awful...

Glad one of those wins was against the BILLS!!

Hard to choose just one here because they're both so horribly bad...

But considering what the Chargers gave up in order to trade up for Leaf makes it even worse...

Colts would had been sorry for taking Leaf! In the end if all was said and done.

they're both monumental busts but the nod has to go to leaf. given what the chargers sacrificed to get him - a worse record - and an awesome public freak out or 2 - leaf for the lose.

not even close Leaf is out of the league. Russel who has been a pretty big bust will only be 25 years old when the season starts. New scenary may turn him into a better player. Their receivers have been horrible and they change coaches every two weeks. He regressed badly last year. The guy has talent but seems to have no dedication right now.

Back
Top Bottom