Biggest 2 plays of the year | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Biggest 2 plays of the year

I'd have to go with the fumble by Lamar as the worst,and I'll take the Feidler TD against Choaklandas the best.I never would have thought of the "Zachrobatic" TD,but that one was sweet also.That one still reminds me of(I don't remember who it was)that made the snow angels against Dallas on Thanksgiving.Ithink it was in 1993.(When Dan was hurt)

77 yard run by Keith Byars I think :confused:

Thanks 13.Where did you find that?I watched it about 10 times straight.:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Two biggest plays of the year would have to be...

1) Rude gets awesomely gorgeous U-Michigan cheerleader in the sack
2) Rude gets awesomely gorgeous U-Michigan cheerleader's twin sister in the sack.

:D

That was just hilarious caused Byars had the shortest stride I have ever seen :eek: , but it helps in snow :lol:

T Minor is the man to rip off a long run, but hey maybe Konrad is overdue for on - giving him the ball would suprise them :rolleyes:

For this season, here are my top 5:

Chris Chambers catch to beat Buffalo with 40 seconds left (what a nice catch)

Jay Fiedler sliding into the endzone for the touchdown against Oakland

Zach Thomas flips into the end zone against Tennesee

Everything in the game at home against the Colts:)

And the icing on the cake:

Brock Marion's 100 yard interception return against Buffalo

Biggest play that I thought was a big play, but it was not:confused: :lol:

Buckley's INT that sealted Pats win ag. Jets - thought it was great sign that Fins would win the div., but of course, we really a sign that the Pats would have a better reg. season than us. :eek:

gotta throw Mixon's INT in there :)

My Votes---

2 Biggest plays
#1 The Mixon return for a touchdown. -- We would've lost that game if it had not been for the miracle sent from above that took the ball out of Griese's hands and placed it oh so delicately in Mixon's. Credit Kenny "Twinkle Toes" Mixon for having enough oxygen in the tank to take it to the house.
#2 Probably the Fiedler TD. We still probably make the playoffs if we loose that game, but that score boosted the confidence of the team as well as gave the guys some redemption for last year. Also, if we happen to run into the Faiders again, the guys know they can beat them.

Worst Play
Lamar Smith Fumble at NE - easy.

Back
Top Bottom