• Bills vs Jets

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dolphins vs Bills

Votes: 13 25.0%

• Total voters

Phin19

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
what do tou think is the hottest rivalry in the division? the teams that hate the most each other.
to me it goes like this
Dolphins vs Patriots :yell:
Dolphins vs Jets :fire:
Dolphins vs Bills :evil:
Patriots vs Jets :rolleyes:
Patriots vs Bills :o
Jets vs Bills :roflmao:
i think historically it´s "phins - jets" but recently it has been "phins - pats"

It always changes in different years but overall it's definitely Jets-Phins, that is one of the best rivalries in the league. In the early 90s the best was Bills-Phins, then in the late 90s Jets-Pats, the best at any current time always changes but the best throughout time is and always will be Jets-Phins.

Like NYJunc stated the "best" rivalry always seems to be in flux depending on the state of the division.

For many years the Pats could not get the dolphin off their back...but times have changed

The history between the Jets and Dolphins is also great lore.

The Jets..Pats rivalry of the late 90's was due in most part to the coach/player movement between the 2 teams, but that has seemed to subdue when Parcells hung it up for the 3rd, but not final time.

Currently a typical situation exist between the Bills/Pats. Drew was our franchise QB and LM was the heart of our D. Whenever high-profile players and/or coaches change allegiances it always tends to spark a heightened rivalry.

Unfortunately when one team owns another for an extended period of time, the fans of the winning team tend to down-play the rivalry. Whereas the loser fans hunger for victory with a greater passion making the rivalry all the stronger.

Jets Phins now... no doubt.

When Parcels came down from NE, it was probably Jets - NE.

BZ

For me, it used to be Finz/Billz.
But the last 5 years it's been t he Jets.
It has a lot to do with the fact they have the most obnoxious fans in any sport ever.
Even worse than Flyer fans.

I'm sure it also has to do with what part of the country you are in. I'm in New England, so for me it would be Phins vs Pats.

I'm going with Dolphins-Jets because I live in NY, which makes the rivalry 20 times bigger then it is (here at least)!

Jets vs. Phins.

A lot of New Yorkers/ New Jersians move to Florida and vice versa, so that in itself brews rivalry. There's no team I like beating more then the Phins. Far as this season it's Jets vs. Pats so far.

Living my whole life in Massachusetts as a die hard Dolphins fan who hates the Patriots, it has to be Fins-Pats for me. I go to the Pats vs. Fins game every year in Foxborrough and I have to deal with all of my Patriot fan friends giving me crap all the time. So beating the Patriots means everything to me

Fins-Jets is the most cometitive series historically. Even when they are bad we have a hard time beating them. We are way ahead of the other two due to several years of domination. That doesn't make for the best rivalries. But the Jets are always nasty.
bryan Cox up in buffalo was always fun though.

muscle979 said:
Fins-Jets is the most cometitive series historically. Even when they are bad we have a hard time beating them. We are way ahead of the other two due to several years of domination. That doesn't make for the best rivalries. But the Jets are always nasty.
was always fun thbryan Cox up in buffalo ough.

was always fun thbryan Cox up in buffalo ough

yup, cause he would give us the finger than we'd put 30+ up on his D. God I miss Tom Olivadatti :cry:

Oh come on now, the Bills Fins rivalry is one that is noted for being the fiercest in the league. It has a history that goes way back to the '70s.

Tell me which team you hate the most and I guarantee that it's the Bills.

Back
Top Bottom