Biggest Embarrasment of my life | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Biggest Embarrasment of my life

Originally posted by GetReal

dude, pull your skirt down. Your panties are showing

Please stay on the boards... so I can make sure when your panties get in a ruffle I can make sure you posted this... being you post so much :lol:

The OC had a terrible game. Fiedler had a terrible game. But of all these people who played the worst? My vote goes to JASON TAYLOR. He was manhandled the whole game by a guy who was terrible last year.

The only thing you play for is the Super Bowl, and this team better show something soon to get me to believe it has ANY hope making the playoffs, little lone the Super Bowl.

Kansas City and Oakland will make the playoffs out of the West. Tennessee and Indy should make it as well. That means only one team will probably make it out of the AFC East. You think that team is gonna be Miami?

This was a very embarrasing loss. Hopefully it serves as a wake up call that we need to start going out there with some effort and not just hype.

Originally posted by Phinstd
The OC had a terrible game. Fiedler had a terrible game. But of all these people who played the worst? My vote goes to JASON TAYLOR. He was manhandled the whole game by a guy who was terrible last year.

The only thing you play for is the Super Bowl, and this team better show something soon to get me to believe it has ANY hope making the playoffs, little lone the Super Bowl.

Kansas City and Oakland will make the playoffs out of the West. Tennessee and Indy should make it as well. That means only one team will probably make it out of the AFC East. You think that team is gonna be Miami?

4 teams in the East. I will take any of the other 3. Heck, that bet would have won out for me last year.

Originally posted by Miafan
This was a very embarrasing loss. Hopefully it serves as a wake up call that we need to start going out there with some effort and not just hype.

To be honest. Don't you think the NE game last year would have done that? Nope. Looks like its the same ol Dolphins

To be honest. Don't you think the NE game last year would have done that? Nope. Looks like its the same ol Dolphins

No, with all the talent we picked up this offseason, we were starting to feel unbeatable again. Supposedly, we had "patched up" all the holes we had.

Chester Pitts LT does not suck! He was the only rookie with David Carr to have taken every snap last season. Now I see that he has improved quite a bit. Tony Bosselli? Whodat? Nevermind, Tony is still collecting 5 million and he never once took a snap.

Texan players of the game: Andre Johnson and Chester Pitts

One of the most embarassing moments of my life was when I crashed my car into a beautiful woman's rental during rush hour on a hot summer day in Ft. Lauderdale.....and the horn stuck. I was 18 and it sucked.

Originally posted by dgreene
In all my 28 years of rooting for this team, I have never been so embarrassed as I am today. Not the 62-7, nor the 38-3. It's 21-20.

You have got to be kidding!! As bad as this loss FEELS, right now it doesn't mean a damn thing. Both of those games were in the PLAYOFFS! Much much worse in my opinion. We won 11 consecutive openers in a row, and where did it get us? This is the least important game of the year. Only time will tell what this team is made of, not this game.

I got a hug for not killing us both and then a peck on the cheek later for.......I'm assuming out of pity. :lol:

Originally posted by Emskirch

:sosad: You're still here? I thought you had to go burn all of your Dolphins stuff :huh: :www:

Back
Top Bottom