Biggest game of the season | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Biggest game of the season

pigskinguy

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Week 1 vs. Tennessee. IF the Dolphins get crushed and the offense does nothing I fear it could have a huge negative effect. This team, regardless of what they say in public probably is worried inside about life without Ricky. If they lose and lose ugly, what are the chances they fold, thinking, "Well everyone (media, fans) were right we can't win without Ricky."
And I guess it works the same the other way. If the Phins win and win in convincing fashion it could be something that propels them to great things. Sort of a rally cry of "We don't need no stinkin' Ricky!"
Just a thought.

It's a tough game none the less. The titans are a really good team. But if we come out and somehow manage to win this game we are going to be on such high spirits. Especially if we see a good performance out of Boston, Feeley or Fiedler and whoever our RB is. But I'm not sure if we can pull it off Vs. the Titans, they are a very strong team.

dude i disagree, i think a win week one would be a huge lift, but look at pats last season. They released Lawyer Milloy and Buffalo got him, then they got blown out 31-0 and lost 2 of their first 3. Then won 16 straight and won the Super Bowl. I think the biggest game is the away game against the Pats in NE on Oct. 10th. This game will likely be for the division led at that point.

I think the biggest game is the away game against the Pats in NE on Oct. 10th

chalk up an "L"

Better be the Titans game since I'll be in Miami cheering our boys on. Give me a foam "fin", it's time to whoop some ashe!

I agree that a win against a AFC power like Tennesse will be very huge for the teams psyche.. For one it would give the coaching strategy and system some credibility... Players would become more receptive and responsive to the business at hand... The players would start to believe in this team concept.

Back
Top Bottom