Biggest Mistake Signing/Trade of This Offseason | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Biggest Mistake Signing/Trade of This Offseason

BahamaFinFan78

Active Roster
Reaction score
Every year, there are splash signings and trades that seem good at the time but turn out to be huge mistakes. Which one from this offseason do you think we will look back on as the biggest one? Rodgers contract? Wilson to Denver? Watson trade and sign? Devante Adams? Mack? Cooper? Miller? Wentz? Someone else?

I think DW is going to be great for Clev. Wilson will also be good for Dev. I think GB can't get over the hump regardless of AR.

I definitely don't love Adams to the Raiders, at this moment in time. I mean you never know, Adams, Waller and Jacobs are quite a trio skill guys but overall it's going to be a battle for the Raiders and I just don't see that working out for them.

I think Watson's fantastic and that could be a home run for Cleveland. It was time for them to make that kind of swing for the fences.

I actually like Wentz for Washington as well. 2 Two thirds is reasonable. I also think Indy might've panicked and moved on from him too soon in a division that they easily could've contended for in 2022.

Last edited:
The fact that we passed on Watson somehow thinking Tua is a franchise QB. Oh well, we will be back to drafting another QB and starting over again.
My god, give it a rest. You seem to be obsessed. You might as well bitch about the government's JFK investigation. It's water under the bridge. You can't go back in time, and whining will change nothing. I know where you stand on Tua. Hell, even the most infrequent peruser of the forum knows.

That wasn't even the question asked in the OP.

Last edited:
Cleveland is taking a huge chance. $253 million guaranteed guarantee one thing… He will be hurt. How often and how serious is the question. Also you have to question really give ultimate effort or be by more like Suh. It's hard enough I would think to give anybody that kind of trust. But when you factor in his character and what he's been accused of… Cleveland has the most to lose here. And talk about burning bridges! And I paraphrase "we needed someone more mature at QB. Seriously? 22 counts of sexual assault and that your answer. I hope Cleveland knows what they're doing. BTW for the record I'm glad he's not in Miami and that's not sour grapes.

Back
Top Bottom