Biggest play of the game!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Biggest play of the game!!

aveeb

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I think the biggest play of the game came with just a little over 6 minutes left to play in the game. Miami didn't convert on the 3rd and 2. Miami tried to go wide using an option play. Pittsburgh was just to quick for that play. Man, if we could have only converted on that 3rd down play. We could have worked on that clock just a little more:tantrum:

Your absolutely right. That play call was so incredibly stupid I think it stunned our whole team. We lost momentum at that very point. It was the turning point in the game. We shot ouselves in the Foot! What was Mularkey thinking? I just sat there for a minute with my mouth hanging open in disbelief.

aveeb said:
I think the biggest play of the game came with just a little over 6 minutes left to play in the game. Miami didn't convert on the 3rd and 2. Miami tried to go wide using an option play. Pittsburgh was just to quick for that play. Man, if we could have only converted on that 3rd down play. We could have worked on that clock just a little more:tantrum:

Culpepper should have changed that play at the line...

the 2 interceptions and the missed challenge and the overthrown TD pass and the penalties and the.......anyways you get the point it was a combination of alot of things last night. you just cant make mistakes against a team like Pitt.

I think the TD pass to Pittsburgh tight end Heath Miller for 87 yards just suck the life out of us,besides everything else of course.The 3-16 penalty really kill us too even though they fumble on that drive we would have gotten the ball with great field position.

phins2k3 said:
I think the TD pass to Pittsburgh tight end Heath Miller for 87 yards just suck the life out of us,besides everything else of course.The 3-16 penalty really kill us too even though they fumble on that drive we would have gotten the ball with great field position.
Yeh THAT COMPLETELY BLEW, they came back from commercial and the TE runs a 60 yard TD pass in, I was like what the He%^???

phins2k3 said:
1.Zach (probably my favorite player) got mismatched in man coverage against the tight end. That is truly ZT's his biggest weakness. He also got plowed (missed the tackle) on Parker's biggest run of the night. I hate to say this but they went right at Zach on two plays that changed the complexion of the game.

2.Daunte played like a pro bowler for 3 quarters and Jay Fiedler for the 4th quarter. But the offense looked better than it has in a long time (for three quarters) The Steelers have stiffling run defense like Carolina.

3.Secondary Penalties kept drives alive and the pass rush looked weak in the first half.

Absolutely, I thought the same thing, that was the turning point of the game.

With about six minutes left we had a chance to put Pittsburgh to bed, I didn't like the play call at all.

dumb penalties lose games! Cost us a couple of games last year. I thought Chambers dropped a couple of passes he shouldn't have. The one in the endzone could have helped a bunch.

Back
Top Bottom