Biggest question to affect our draft. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Biggest question to affect our draft.

Namor

Pro Bowler
Club Member
Reaction score
Which of these players question marks affects our draft the most?
(1)Can Feely be a rock solid QB?If so then we look at areas beside
QB.
(2)Can RW be counted on to come back and produce,if so then
we might not look at RB during draft.

Namor said:
QB.

1.Depends on how much he want to be the best and how our offense goes.

2.Cant really answer that.

No guys,Which of these question marks AFFECTS what Saban does in the draft
the most.

I would have to say both! I know that's not want you want to hear, but we need help at both places!

Well considering theres not much Feeley can do between now and the draft to convince anyone he's the man, its gotta be the RB situation.

Namor said:
No guys,Which of these question marks AFFECTS what Saban does in the draft
the most.

My bad, I think it will be question #1 because it seems like Saban doesnt have alot of faith in Feeley and he wants a sure QB that he can count on.

I think that no matter if Saban likes Feeley and even if he is SURE RW its coming back I think we are still drafting both positions on day 1.

Feeley is by far the biggest. Even if Ricky says he is coming back we cannot plan for having the old Ricky or even having him at all. He has flaked out before and could do it at any time. And if he really does come back he is way too small and hasnt played in over a year. We need to draft a RB on the first day no matter what. Feeley though is the big ?. If Saban has any doubts at all about Feeley being our QB of the future he needs to take a QB in round 1. If he feels AJ will develop into a good QB then the pick should be spent elsewhere. But IMO this is no contest that the Feeley question is much more significant.

I just don't want it to come out where we end up with (2) good/great QB's and
no RB's or (2)good/great RB's and no QB's.

Namor said:
QB.

Personally, I think we can survive with Feeley, and still can get a goo QB to develope in the 2nd (IF we end up getting another pick), or 3rd, but RB is to shaky with Ricky, and getting one of the big three (With Ricky aboard) would take some of the pressure off.

That would still not be so bad since we would have some traid bait.

Namor said:
I just don't want it to come out where we end up with (2) good/great QB's and
no RB's or (2)good/great RB's and no QB's.
I would much rather two good/great QB's and no RB because even though that would suck this year, RB's are much easier to get and we could always get value in trading a QB.

1)I think Feeley can be a decent QB because last year's oline was crap. With Houck, Linehan, and Ronnie Brown, Feeley can easily do fine.
2)RW can't be counted on, that trader:fire:

Back
Top Bottom