Biggest ??? So Far | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Biggest ??? So Far

Re: my concerns

Originally posted by nyrican
My concerns for the Jets are:

1. hope that the secondary can jell and play that cover two scheme that Herm likes.

2. the o line will it perform with it's changes

3. Can Vinny T hold up he is pushing 40.

4. Santana Moss can he finally break away...

5. and last but not least can the Hex continue
going to be an interesting season I can't wait..

J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS....... ;)
point #5 - restated can the Jets recover after the hex being broken on 9/22 and not have a losing season ;)

Originally posted by stan marino
our defensive co-ordinator...we've had talented defenses for years, but not used any of that talent to its fullest...vanilla=nother playoff loss

The defense will supposedly take on a new look this year, with Wanny supposedly giving Norv total control of the offense, he will work more with Bates on the defensive game planning. From what I've seen during practices there planning to blitz a heck of a lot more. Maybe even a zone blitz or two........

OL, I doubt that any of us are complacent after what happened last year.

Re: my concerns

Originally posted by nyrican
J-E-T-S
SUCK SUCK SUCK

I only asked what the Dolphins concerns are, I could give a crap about puke green Jets. The streak of terror is over this year!

BTW I live in Margate too

Re: Re: my concerns

Originally posted by SoFlaFan

SUCK SUCK SUCK

I only asked what the Dolphins concerns are, I could give a crap about puke green Jets. The streak of terror is over this year!

BTW I live in Margate too

yea the Jets do SUCK yea right:

Miracle at The Meadowlands: PART 1
DOWN BY 23 IN 4TH, JETS STUN FISH IN OT.... J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS... that's the game that Jason Taylor was weeping.

Miracle at the Meadowlands: PART 2
DOWN BY 17 at the half shut down that Dolphin O to ZERO POINTS for the rest of the game WIN 21-17 that's the game that Zach Thomas went nuts and said that the Jets sucked.. :lol:

Whipping at Meadowlands (South)
That was the game that Jay Fiedler chucked the ball to the wrong guys :lol: 63 yard interception return by Victor Green and 60 yd intercepetion return by Aaron Glenn. after the game on the way home on the turnpike dolfans crying on WQAM and saying that there were more Jets fans at the Game the Fish fans I love it...
As frustrated Fish fans left Pro Player and witnessed another loss
to those stinking Jets ( just like Maddog puts it ) and could not bear the Jets Fans like myself gleefully chanting J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS...

BTW I LOVE MARGATE... Just a short drive to Proplayer to See the Mets and the Jets...

See you Sept 22nd ;)

If I were you guys I would be concerned by...

OL H/D
LB H/D
DL H/D

in that order

Back
Top Bottom