"Biggest Steal of the draft??" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"Biggest Steal of the draft??"

but i thought our draft was UNIVERSALLY panned by everyone as reported in a thread on FH?

guess not. thanks for your post PF31. lots of good stuff.

Nothing like putting the Sports Illustrated cover jinx on the kid...

I've never heard of that curse. With that being said it's not nearly as bad as the Madden curse

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

but i thought our draft was UNIVERSALLY panned by everyone as reported in a thread on FH?

guess not. thanks for your post PF31. lots of good stuff.

We did get the lowest grade in the division. Yes, our draft is universally being panned, but it is to be expected. What matters now is that these players get on the field and show everyone they were wrong and Hickey was right. Let's hope it happens!

Just wait till next year, Winston's gonna fit right in playing in the steel city.

He already plays at Steal City.

With impunity.

Rape City too.

And covered up for because he's a great football player. Seeing how the Seminoles have sold their sold to be Semenoles, they are not deserving any respect. Zero.

LD

Manziel was it

The thread title might be a tad misleading. Landry is Bucky's pick as the biggest sleeper amongst all of the teams picks within the AFC East. Not sure where Bucky ranks Landry among all the picks in the draft, but this article is AFC East specific. BTW - I LOVE the Landry pick and think he's gonna be a really good player for us.

He already plays at Steal City.

With impunity.

Rape City too.

And covered up for because he's a great football player. Seeing how the Seminoles have sold their sold to be Semenoles, they are not deserving any respect. Zero.

LD

Unless Tannehill doesn't pan out and Winston is drafted by the Phins, in which case none of it was proven, it's all hearsay, and the video was a fake made preemptively by the dastardly NFL and their anti-Phins agenda in anticipation of the Phins drafting him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom