"Biggest Steal of the draft??" | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"Biggest Steal of the draft??"

Unless Tannehill doesn't pan out and Winston is drafted by the Phins, in which case none of it was proven, it's all hearsay, and the video was a fake made preemptively by the dastardly NFL and their anti-Phins agenda in anticipation of the Phins drafting him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So true. Win. lol

LD

The thread title might be a tad misleading. Landry is Bucky's pick as the biggest sleeper amongst all of the teams picks within the AFC East. Not sure where Bucky ranks Landry among all the picks in the draft, but this article is AFC East specific. BTW - I LOVE the Landry pick and think he's gonna be a really good player for us.
This is what Bucky wrote:

The Dolphins grabbed the draft's biggest steal with Landry on Day 2

Even tho he was nice to us here brooks is an idiot

Nothing like putting the Sports Illustrated cover jinx on the kid...

Omar Kelly @OmarKelly · May 16

To be 100% honest with you, I couldn't care less what Jarvis Landry runs. Some receivers just make big catches. He's that dude! BEAST.

This could be worse.

This is what Bucky wrote:

True, but it was written at the end of the Dolphins review - saying it in the summary. I guess if he had written that into his review of the Landry pick, it would sound like he had a little more conviction about it.

What blue chip difference maker was left? I thought that ended when Pryor was picked. I guess Ha Ha or Marqise were available, but I don't think they were worth bypassing such a fundamental need.

Hickey should have traded down ad received a 3rd round pick. He would have still ended up with a starting RT. That 3rd round pickcould have got us a starting MLB.

Back
Top Bottom