Biggest surprise so far | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Biggest surprise so far

Based off the reports it sounds like Tory McTyer has caught the entire teams attention. Perhaps someone could shed some light on him? They say he has been making a lot of plays

Yes have read reports from veteran players who said Mctyer has some swag about him and has made plays on the ball. Mctyer ran a 4.34 in the 40 and also returned kicks at UNLV.

All the names given are great names as far as surprises, but I am hoping that Tory McTyer is far more then just a surprise, we can really use him back there.

Meh rbs always show up in preseason then disappear week 1. Look at lamike james and pead

Mike hull seems to be stepping up

I would go with McTyer only because I liked the Taylor pick and thought he could help right away, so he isn't as big a surprise to me. Never heard of the McTyer guy.

Don't count on Storm making the team. At best he is the 4th RB if we keep 4. Mctyer should be everybody's surprise. His ability to play slot corner makes it possible he makes the team. Remember Howard, Maxwell, Lippett and Tank are gonna be locks. That leaves 1 guy who must start at the slot. Michael Thomas provides versatility at safety who can play slot as well

Back
Top Bottom