• Donnie Jones

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wes Welker at WR

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • other

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters
O-line turnaround

i think its welker at WR, i mean wedont think about it now, but before preseason stared when we were all making our "mock rosters" if we even had him on the roster at wideout it was at the 6th maybe even 7th spot, he played a great preseason and we all were shocked by it and now hes our 3rd reciever and is still making progress, i mean this is a guy we had and knew we had a goo kick returner in, but no one woudl ever think he would make it this far in the nfl as a reciever..i love the guy

EDIT:there are also some other very close canidates

Got to be the Oline turnaround. This will only get better with another quality draft, and money to spend on good quality free agents.;)

No doubt that it's the OL turn around. Houck turned a HS OL from last year into a damn great one this year. Houck is really a great teacher because he has had success everywhere he went to. Hopefully Tim Davis is learning the ways of the Houck because when Houck retires, Davis will likely be our OL coach.

Definitely Welker. It was easy to predict that the oline would be better with a year under its belt and Houck coaching them. Once we got rid of Surtain and Poole went down, the secondary's problems were to be expected. But Welker really stepped it up this year

o-line, welker, traylor and jones the punter.
this is the foundation of great things to come.
not to mention ronnie brown!!!!

Its the o-Line but I also like how schulters has stepped up and played better than expected

Back
Top Bottom