Votes: 11 11.7%
  • Donnie Jones

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wes Welker at WR

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • other

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters
O-Line for sure but since they are getting all the glory in this poll I'll go with Welker. I didn't expect him to be as consistant as hes proven.

Poor play calling by coveted OC Scott Linehan. Followed closely by the improvement in the Oline. Nice Job Hudson Houck.

The O'line's development has been incredible. We all expected Houck to do wonders with this unit, but I thought it would take longer. You may attribute some of their success to the playcalling (quick passes, etc.) or to Gus' ability to evade the sack, but truth be told, this group is playing so much better.

tmny99 said:
The O'line's development has been incredible. We all expected Houck to do wonders with this unit, but I thought it would take longer. You may attribute some of their success to the playcalling (quick passes, etc.) or to Gus' ability to evade the sack, but truth be told, this group is playing so much better.

:yeahthat: Having a Runningback helps the O-line out a bit also. If not only for an extra blocker but the threat that we might run instead of pass.

tmny99 said:

HH is worth his weight in gold. I dont think most people realy realize the impact he has on this franchise. Outside of just giving us good lines he is doing it without making us spend a ton of money. The cap space we will save by having him here is prety signifagent IMO. The great thing is that we can pay him whatever it takes to keep him since money spent on coaches does not come under the cap. Wayne Huizinga deserves a great deal of credit for giving Saban a blank check to go out and hire the best coaches he could find. If this franchise dosnt have succsess it wont be because of our owner.

Back
Top Bottom