Biggest weaknesses after next season? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Biggest weaknesses after next season?

Next years greatest need..

• QB

Votes: 27 42.9%
  • offensive line

Votes: 11 17.5%
  • secondary

Votes: 9 14.3%
  • defensive line

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • wide recievers

Votes: 7 11.1%
  • linebackers

Votes: 5 7.9%
  • special teams

Votes: 2 3.2%

• Total voters
Dolfan1000 said:
ZT wont be a cap casualty!!

People he is Mr. Miami!!

I think Saban has made it clear that Nick Saban is Mr. Miami.
Zach is getting older, and doesnt fit Sabans plan for Miami's D (at least what most people believe is Sabans plan for the D)
Add to that a huge cap # and Zach's release becomes a distinct possibility.

Dont get me wrong...I would probably break down into tears if Zach were cut, but I have to accept that it could happen.

WelcomeBack said:
I think we should just wait it out and see how our team does this year first...anyone agree??

True, but you can see where age is beginning to become an issue, such as LB. Especially if we are switching to 3-4. As for where we will need talent upgrades, you are 100% right. It's far too early to tell.

Dolfan1000 said:
1A) QB (depends- if Feeley shows up, this becomes a strength.. duh)

1B) LT- lots of great ones in the next draft- Marcus McNeil, 6'9, 335 anyone?

Can you say D'Brickashaw....actually....I can barely say it.

I think LT, and I would LOVE to have Winston there from the Canes. If he didnt bust his knee this season, he would of been the second pick in the draft IMO. His knee is repaired and he could/should develop back into the best tackle the Canes have ever had.

I would love to be able to tell give you an answer to your question, but, there is a lot of football to play between now and then and I don't think any of us will have a clue as to what we'll need until after this season is over.

Back
Top Bottom