Bill Belichick has no class, either | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bill Belichick has no class, either

Fresh

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
A quote from an SI article:
"'All he does is talk," Belichick said of (Freddie) Mitchell long after the game as he sat in his locker room office, his feet propped on a desk. "He's terrible, and you can print that. I was happy when he was in the game."

If that was Terrell Owens about someone like Rodney Harrison or another player, it would be all over the media and he'd get an awful rep for saying such a thing.

It's amazing what 3 championships can excuse you from. I guess nobody in the media cares what BB said because he's always been known as a "class" guy, huh? Coaches should not say things like that; I don't care if Mitchell does suck(which he does). I always respected BB and looked at him as a classy guy, but it's seems as if he has none.

Mitchell is a punk, but that doesn't make BB any better..

Belichick will be backed up by 95% of the people, after reading that quote. Mitchell is talking trash when he doesn't even have the talent to back it up. Mitchell deserves to be shut up and I am glad BB said something. It was about time.

Bill Belichick has every right to insult Freddie Mitchell he had one good game in the playoffs and that was it and he starts talking all kinds of trash. Go Bill..:D

yeah Freddie doesn't seem to realize that his team lost and he did nothing......
its not like Bill said this before the game, it was after the game and after freddie opened his big mouth again.

BB was also thinking of the dolphins as he propped his feet up

I thought it was awesome that Belichick said that. I respect honesty. More coaches should stay s--t like that about punk-a-s jerk-offs like Freddie Mitchell.

Freddie is a legend in his own mind... Someone forgot to tell him that he actually had to participate in the game. At least he didn't have to pay for his SB ticket. But maybe he should reimburse all of the Philly fans for theirs.

:dunce:

Back
Top Bottom