Bill Belichick is playing the media and guess what? It's Working. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bill Belichick is playing the media and guess what? It's Working.

Dorfdad

Tickle Me I Dare You!
Reaction score
I have to hand it to Bill Belichick he is a smart guy, cheater but smart :), and I can not believe people expecially the PRESS are buying it hook line and sinker.. SUCKERS.

What am I refering to? Tom Brady's "Injury" cough couch.. This is so orchestrated it's pathetic. Tom plays the final game of the season to the last second shows ZERO effect's of the "injury" After the game no one says anything, than Tom happens to be photographed in a foot brace. Brillaint!

The patriots just finsihed an Undefated Season and Playoffs so far except the ONE game that counts, Pressure is mounting on everyone regardless of public speak. One more win and you not only win the superbowl, but you are the only team to win 19 consecutive Games in a row in one season. Topping the 72 Dolphins. So Tom put this boot on get photgraphed and the entire press will now focus on your injury and the team will have NO pressure on tem up to the game. Everyone is looking at Tom's "Injured" foot.

No press hounding everyone asking can you win the Big one, can you live up to the Hype, can you this or that. No Bill and Tom have decided to put the pressure on Tom's foot and the Press is eating it up..

I know he may have tweaked it, but I swear this is a ploy to remove the talk about undeafted seasons, etc and let the team focus on the Superbowl..
Brilliant move on New Englands part...

PS I still hate you Bill and Tom.

[mod] Inappropriate comments, like that gay joke, are not welcome at DolphinsNation[/mod]

I hope he trips wearing his fake brace and really hurts his freaking leg, or he gets taken out of the game by Strahan or someone.

Boot wasn't even on for a full day? Non-issue.... slow news day Maybe even Access Hollywood talked about it?

nothing but media hype that has ZERO effect on either team.. this is just espn beating another non issue into "supposed" relevance.. just like the lynching comments..

I don't wish the man HARM actually. In all honesty we would all love him and Bill to be on our team. I do hope though he get's a little dinged up :) Most of us are jealous of the success they have had over the last few years while we have slowly crumbled.. Our time is coming New England is going to have to re-tool in a few years as they are getting older all along the defense as well.

Miami will be going strong when New England is on the downward path.. Lets just both come sooner than later..

nothing but media hype that has ZERO effect on either team.. this is just espn beating another non issue into "supposed" relevance.. just like the lynching comments..

Yes I know, but for the next week or so we will hear about How is TOMS foot, etc instead of the media asking about immortality? The more people ask you about it, it does sink in you start to feel the pressure. Right now New York has ZERO pressure as eveyone expects the Pats to win.

I don't think it will be that easy unless Manning just plain chokes. Tom has been here the entire team knows about this game, New york is Wide Eyed and Manning can be a streaky QB.

So I wan't Tom and Co to be asked a million times about this game not his foot.

Yes I know, but for the next week or so we will hear about How is TOMS foot, etc instead of the media asking about immortality? The more people ask you about it, it does sink in you start to feel the pressure. Right now New York has ZERO pressure as eveyone expects the Pats to win.

I don't think it will be that easy unless Manning just plain chokes. Tom has been here the entire team knows about this game, New york is Wide Eyed and Manning can be a streaky QB.

So I wan't Tom and Co to be asked a million times about this game not his foot.

I disagree.. this has zero affect on the teams.. it is for "us" not them..

If I'm Eli and the Giants I am feeling minimal pressure at this point. Yes you need to feel urgency, but no one is giving you a chance in hell. If the Patsies choke this game away they will forever be remembered as the greatest team to not win the Super Bowl. Yeah, I'd say they're feelin it a little.

If Belicheat claims it's gonna be sunny out today, I'm reaching for the umbrella!

belichicksatansp0-1.jpg

Don't be so sure. Here is the latest picture circulating around the internet of Brady with the boot and it looks like it could be more serious than thought.

Attachments

• tominboot2.jpg
    tominboot2.jpg
    140.3 KB · Views: 9
Back
Top Bottom