Bill belichick | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bill belichick

Come on people, he was pushing a cameraman out of the way to get to Mangini. It was more like the end of Fever Pitch than it was a sign of a jackass.

I found that hilarious. And I don't blame him, he was trying to get to Mangini and all these cameramen circled around and he had no way to get through.

I agree. Media always has to be in your face. Who the hell cares what Mangini and BB's embrace looks like?

I thought it was a pretty classless move.

you guys crack me up. Classless? Here is what a classless coach would do...he would stand up before a mic and the press for over a month and deny he's taking the head coaching job at alabama. Week after week he would deny it over and over again. Then the day after the season ends he would meet with ala to work out a contract, sign it and sneek out of town without meeting personally with his team of staff to say good bye. Then he would blame his leaving on his wife not liking the miami area and that he never wanted to coach in miami to begin with and that Wayne H talked him into it.

Now thats a classless head coach.

you guys crack me up. Classless? Here is what a classless coach would do...he would stand up before a mic and the press for over a month and deny he's taking the head coaching job at alabama. Week after week he would deny it over and over again. Then the day after the season ends he would meet with ala to work out a contract, sign it and sneek out of town without meeting personally with his team of staff to say good bye. Then he would blame his leaving on his wife not liking the miami area and that he never wanted to coach in miami to begin with and that Wayne H talked him into it.

Now thats a classless head coach.

I agree Saban is also classless. But, dude the cameraman was just doing his job. It's not like Belichick wasn't expecting that especially with Mangini being one of his proteges of course the Photogs are gonna try to get in there for the photo-op. He could have showed the poor guy some more respect is all.

Alright ,, after his last HC run at the browns where the media pumbled him to the ground and drove him away from this job i am sure he is suppose to like them.Come one if that happens to every one of you ,you guys who complain will treat the media the same way for screwing your career and life.

He come on coffee with the coach on every monday and the also on patriots all access every week.These are local programs but he is cracking jokes and is very relaxed and cool. Living in NE i am always shocked how different he is with this bunch every week and the general media .

Maybe he does not entertain the media for calling him an idiot during the beldsoe thing or for drafting seymour he got ripped and for for ty warren too .His drafts has been greatly critizied and also every time they let any of their staff leave in FA the media has a field day .

For the last 3 yr the media has been saying they are going be a below .500 team here for letting FA go......

I agree Saban is also classless. But, dude the cameraman was just doing his job. It's not like Belichick wasn't expecting that especially with Mangini being one of his proteges of course the Photogs are gonna try to get in there for the photo-op. He could have showed the poor guy some more respect is all.

The camera man was there to exploit this supposed conflict between Mangina and Belichick which most of us didn't give squat about. I don't blame Belichick for being irritated it's all the stupid press wanted to talk about. Of Course Belichick expected a picture to be taken of this over hyped hand shake but how was that supposed to happen when he couldn't even get to Mangina because the press were like flies on s___! That many camera men is not what I see every week at the end of games ususally you don't see half that many surround the losing coach. Belichick knew why they were there and he also knew what their agenda was and it was the straw that broke the camels back as far as he was concerned. I think he showed those photographers as much respect as they showed him and Mangina. It's all typical media in this country they take some little story and try and blow it way out of proportion so I don't think they deserve respect. They are only interested in selling copy and could care less about facts.

all pats fans should go post on a pats forim..screw you scumbags!
:sidelol: :sidelol: .aqua4ever invaded the pats site with his silly absurd predictions so why not return the favor .at least none of the pats fans on this site have attacked anybody personlly like aqua4ever has [no class]at the pats site .i havent even seen a pats fan here dump on the dolphins .

all pats fans should go post on a pats forim..screw you scumbags!

Calm down Jesse. We come in peace, Were not here to challange yours or your teams manhood. We just came to talk football with some intelligent Dolphin fans but we'll make an exception for you. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom