Bill belichick | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bill belichick

I dont know if I can take another Patriots Superbowl. Everyone kissing Belichiks ring like hes the king of the NFL, I cant even watch the NFL shows if they get to the Bowl.

clear.gif

if hes was the dolphins coach you would love him like you do your mama i gaurantee it .i know i do .he can smack all the camermen he wants as far as im concerned.:sidelol:
:rolleyes2 You're pathetic, and your personality sucks. A real classy coach would never do that. I don't care who it is. You don't treat people that way.

[admin] Dude, you know better than that. :( [/admin]

BB is almost god ya know? He has the right to shove his inferiors out of the way. :evil:

I found that hilarious. And I don't blame him, he was trying to get to Mangini and all these cameramen circled around and he had no way to get through.

I found that hilarious. And I don't blame him, he was trying to get to Mangini and all these cameramen circled around and he had no way to get through.

they were like friggen vultures fighting for "the shot" of the two of them making up....I'm GLAD he shoved them...

I saw that too, and replayed it over and over in disbelief. What a jerk. I no longer have any respect for that clown. That cameraman had done nothing wrong. I'd laugh my tail off if he got an assault charge for that.

I loved it.., they were like vultures and deserved it...

I like your view. All year Belichick has had these "A" holes toting cameras making a big deal out of the Mangini/Belichick post game hand shake. Today they were like vultures all positioning them selves to get that hand shake shot to the point of where the two coaches couldn't even get close enough to shake hands. Belichick just had to move them, so much for Belichick avoiding Mangini. As usual the press tries to over kill everything. Great job Bill!

I dont know if I can take another Patriots Superbowl. Everyone kissing Belichiks ring like hes the king of the NFL, I cant even watch the NFL shows if they get to the Bowl.

He is King of the NFL :rolleyes:
And you need to put a plural on "ring".

What a jerk. He thinks he is above that cameraman who is actully just doing his job too. What a joke!

:rolleyes2 You're pathetic, and your personality sucks. A real classy coach would never do that. I don't care who it is. You don't treat people that way.

Don't get involved with him VL honestly. I could explain to you why but he's not worth my time. Just ignore him and move on, that's the approach I've taken over at patsfans.

Back
Top Bottom