Bill Cower For Head Coach 2016? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bill Cower For Head Coach 2016?

dolphan8055

Team Talent Evaluator
Reaction score
Is it possible?

If the fans rallied and made signs and protested and made a public plea would Ross make it happen? Would he be the best option?
Im a firm believer tough times call for desperate measures. At this point Bring Don Shula out of retirement is an option for me!
What do you think... Jimmy Johnson ?? throwing desperate ideas!

Gruden > Cowher

Gruden would only come back to coaching for the right fit. He still lives in FL so relocating hid family wouldn't be an issue, he has a talented young QB in place to help improve, and plent of individual talent in place minus Guard, CB and LB for the most part. I just don't see him leaving his awesome gig with MNF unless they decide to cut him.

He won't come to Miami with Hickey and Tannenbaum in the mix. And chances are, he doesn't want to coach again, regardless.

Let's give Dan Campbell a chance in the interim. Lord knows we should have with Bowles.

Wait and see on Campbell. I'm intrigued by Jon Gruden though. Maybe he can bring some Hooters Girls and employ them on the staff (that's what she said).

No thanks. Give me a proven DC/OC that has built a contender on their respective side of the ball. Recycling semi retired HCs is a waste of time.

I don't get why there are still people who want Gruden/Cowher. They have no interest and have been out of the league for a long time.

If Campbell can finish the season with a winning record he should be kept as Head Coach.

I used to be a Steeler fan. I watched all their games when Cowher was their coach. I always liked him but...

It took him a LONG time to win that Super Bowl. Many owners would not have been that patient.

Gruden is a grinder & an Offensive coach,

I would much rather find a Defensive coach and one that is more focused on out scheming opponents rather than simply over powering them

call me crazy, but i would go after Matt Patricia. the DC for the Pats.

Even though we have been burnt twice (Sparano/Philbin) I still say we find 'young' hungry HC. If they work out we are set for the next 10+ years.

Back
Top Bottom