Bill Cowher calling Mr. Cowher. Jon Gruden? Jon are you there? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bill Cowher calling Mr. Cowher. Jon Gruden? Jon are you there?

Absolutely. I'd prefer Cowher over Gruden I think. Bonamego is going to get Sparano fired. This is serious.

Hmm -- usually I'm one to calm people down, but if Cowher is available, I'm alright with it. Gruden? I'm 60/40 on.

Cowher or Gruden would be an upgrade. Gruden got screwed in that he basically lost two drafts when the team traded a million draft picks for him.

I am DOWN with this! Sparano needs to go and go now!

I am DOWN with this! Sparano needs to go and go now!
I would take either of them just for the hell of it, they are both awesome. I'd take it. Grudden has shown he can take a team with lots of pieces there, and build on to it, rather than gutting the damn thing. Either would add energy to the sidelines.

I say they get Al Pachino, he was a good miami coach in that movie.

I say they get Al Pachino, he was a good miami coach in that movie.
Very true.

Are we talking Cowher and Gruden? Nice. Dual HCs. Dolphins just took it up a notch, NFL!

I think Gruden would be perfect. I'd love to have him here. As long as we get him a single franchise QB first. His carrying 5 QBs bull**** grates on me.

I would love to have Cowher or Gruden. They are two of my favorites. Some people dislike Gruden, but I think the bucs record his last year, vs the next years says everything about what a good coach he was to hold that team together.

Both Gruden and Cowher have won Super Bowls. I think Gruden would be a better fit in Miami.
Cowher seems to think little of Miami while Gruden always has been complimentary.
Gruden might take one more stab at coaching, I think Cowher is happy in the booth.
The wheels seem to be falling off of the trifecta, Parcells bailed, and unless Sparano makes some changes, he will be gone.

Back
Top Bottom