Bill Cowher calling Mr. Cowher. Jon Gruden? Jon are you there? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bill Cowher calling Mr. Cowher. Jon Gruden? Jon are you there?

Cowher or Gruden would be an upgrade. Keep Nolan.....I had faith in Sparano but hes had 3 years, and we wait patiently only to get that performance? Weve also lost atleast 5 games during those 3 years due to game management. Im not overreacting, tired of losing and 1950s style football. Wanny pt 2 buh bye.

I say they get Al Pachino, he was a good miami coach in that movie.

That won't work. In that movie the team was REALLY the Sharks as opposed to Gay Sharks. BAWHAHAHA!

I have just about given up on Sparano. He hasn't improved his game management in 3 years.

Parcells has been a huge dissapointment.

hell yes. bring on cowher!! Fed up of morono!

I've been a defender of Sparano, until now. I was at the game and the Phins are a better team than the Pats. This should have been a comfortable win. The good HC's have an attention to detail and that includes ST's. He has been outcoached and outschemed the last 2 weeks.
Sparano does not appear to be able to handle all the responsibilities of a HC.
It makes me appreciate a coach like Shula. A HC who could win with less talent because of his emphasis on all the details. Lat night the Phins lost at home, in prime time to a flawed and aging team with a below average defense. BB was Shula last night.

I would get rid of them all, except for Nolan. Bill needs to move on, he had enough time to show what he can do. This team has seemed to regress over the last 3 years.

Back
Top Bottom