Bill Cowher is an A-Hole | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bill Cowher is an A-Hole

bobw999

Active Roster
Reaction score
He's happy because Miami is getting their butt whipped by Houston since he was the only one to pick Houston.

I hope TB makes him HC next season and they go 0-16 while getting blown out every single game.

He's happy because Miami is getting their butt whipped by Houston since he was the only one to pick Houston.

I hope TB makes him HC next season and they go 0-16 while getting blown out every single game.

Pretty good chance of that happening since Bill Cowher is one of the worst coaches in NFL history right?

C'mon man.

Yeah, screw him for not being an idiot and picking the clearly better team to win.

Bill Cowher >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Miami Dolphins

WHO CARES!!!! You know, we should be so lucky to have Cowher be OUR Head Coach.

How about being angry at this piss poor team that Sparano brought out today!

WHO CARES!!!! You know, we should be so lucky to have Cowher be OUR Head Coach.

How about being angry at this piss poor team that Sparano brought out today!

^^ This..

He said that cause Shannon Sharpe said the same thing about the jags season then he said it about us laughing.Speaking of laughing,Gibril Wilson....Yeah.....Just like this game,all I can do is laugh.

I think Bill Cowher has earned the right to say whatever he wants about any team in this league. He has earned respect throughout the league and I for one am not bothered by his comments.

who cares... And if the team cares who picks them to lose, maybe they should show up and win games they are supposed to win.. Like when Marino picked Tennessee last week

Cowher will be the Carolina coach just as soon as they fire Fox. That is the job he is waiting for, but he won't say so out of respect for Fox.

Just so you know, my uncle is acquaintances with BC.
He's one of the classiest guys around. Hands down.

Unlike you.... Commentators are paid for their opinion, and his was that we would lose.
If you made a prediction, wouldn't you want to be correct???? (Which he was btw)

There are 100x worse commentators/announcers/analysts out there.
Such as Chris Berman (always picks bills even they have a bye week)
Teddy Bruschi, die hard pats.
Bob Griese has hated on us for the longest time....
the list literally can go on forever.

I can say personally that Bill C is one heck of a good dude, but I can't say the same for you.

Back
Top Bottom