Bill Cowher just resigned | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bill Cowher just resigned

Say not to Cowher!!! he's a good coach, but he is too inconsistent

15 years...10 playoff appearances..8 division titles...6 afc championship appearances..2 super bowl appearances...one world championship. Only 2 losing seasons.

Pretty consistent if you ask me.

15 years...10 playoff appearances..8 division titles...6 afc championship appearances..2 super bowl appearances...one world championship. Only 2 losing seasons.

haha id say so...and with alot of pressure going into it, at a young age. he is a class act coach...and i would love to see him yellin at our players in dolphins stadium!!!

Ok, so even though he has resigned from the Steelers, we would have to pay the steelers compensation?

Yeah Cowher is sweet. He should be #1 on the list.

Question ... If he resigns/retires from the Steelers, why would anyone need to give the Steelers any compensation to get him? Is it because he has a year left on his contract, and thus is still Steelers property until the end of his original contract?

Question ... If he resigns/retires from the Steelers, why would anyone need to give the Steelers any compensation to get him? Is it because he has a year left on his contract, and thus is still Steelers property until the end of his original contract?

yup

I'm not sure what the Steelers would want in compensation, and I'm not even certain that Cowher wants to coach. However, there's no harm in finding out. If he indeed does want to coach, and we can afford him, we need to hire him. He's the head coaching candidate on the market right now, without question.....

PHINZ RULE!!!!

He will not coach in 2007. He wants to spend time with his family in NC.

Do you think if he just wanted a change of scenary and possibly more $$$ he would say that... I DON'T!

Im not sure, but for some reason I can see this working out. He could move to the warm weather of South Florida and use that brand new practice bubble. I just dont like giving up a draft pick for a coach when there is a ton of young guys on the rise. But cowher is a great coach, we'll see.

Back
Top Bottom