Bill Cowher & Tom Clements OC | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bill Cowher & Tom Clements OC

I think your reverse pyschology, implying that finatic would be a huge jerk if he moved your thread worked!!! nice work...

also thanks for the thread, I've been doing some reading and I like where this could all fall into place.

Clements was never a HC or coach in the CFL but he was one of the better QBs
Maybe we can get John Hufnagel in here since he's been all of those things. And a good OC in the NFL (well, some of the time). :d-day:

Mark Whipple
A veteran of 26 seasons as a coach on both the collegiate and professional levels, Whipple spent his last three (2004-06) as the Pittsburgh Steelers quarterbacks coach... Whipple spent 16 seasons as a head coach at the collegiate level (New Haven, 1988-93; Brown, 1994-97; Massachusetts, 1998-2003), where he compiled an overall record of 121-59 (.672). His most recent college stop came at Massachusetts where he posted five winning seasons, two conference championships and led the team to a Division I-AA national championship in 1998. That year, Whipple earned the American Football Coaches Association's Division I-AA National Coach of the Year Award.

Mark Whipple
A veteran of 26 seasons as a coach on both the collegiate and professional levels, Whipple spent his last three (2004-06) as the Pittsburgh Steelers quarterbacks coach... Whipple spent 16 seasons as a head coach at the collegiate level (New Haven, 1988-93; Brown, 1994-97; Massachusetts, 1998-2003), where he compiled an overall record of 121-59 (.672). His most recent college stop came at Massachusetts where he posted five winning seasons, two conference championships and led the team to a Division I-AA national championship in 1998. That year, Whipple earned the American Football Coaches Association's Division I-AA National Coach of the Year Award.

After watching Whipple at the University of Miami, I would say HELL NO.

Clements was the OC in Buffalo for Mike Mularkey, another Cowher offensive coach (was his OC through 2003, IIRC). They got some decent offensive production from an aging Drew Bledsoe behind a horrible OL, but they both were sunk by FO interference (ie, Tom Donahoe wanted JP Losman to start in 2005 although he was clearly not ready to be an NFL starter).

Whipple is Bills boy not mine. I like the fact hes willing to attack downfield but he reminds me of Mike Martz in the fact he won't take what the defense gives up. Stay on schedule and move the chains.

Back
Top Bottom