bill game blacked out | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

bill game blacked out

That is strange seeing in buffalo you can buy a ticket for about the price of a McDonalds happy meal. They are one of if not the lowest priced game tickets in the league. :confused:

Not to change the subject but Miami would have the same problem if not for all the snow birds that buy tickets to see their visiting teams play. A friend of mine went to a Miami/NE game and said there were more fans from NE there than dolphins fans. Good thing for Miami that football starts in the fall when many of the thinner skinned old timers are heading south or they could be up for consideration to become the LA dolphins too.

MR NFLFAN said:
That is strange seeing in buffalo you can buy a ticket for about the price of a McDonalds happy meal. They are one of if not the lowest priced game tickets in the league. :confused:

Not to change the subject but Miami would have the same problem if not for all the snow birds that buy tickets to see their visiting teams play. A friend of mine went to a Miami/NE game and said there were more fans from NE there than dolphins fans. Good thing for Miami that football starts in the fall when many of the thinner skinned old timers are heading south or they could be up for consideration to become the LA dolphins too.

take your stink back to boston

cnc66 said:
take your stink back to boston

Hey they have to have someone down there that knows how to punch a voting ballot. :wink:

MR NFLFAN said:
Hey they have to have someone down there that knows how to punch a voting ballot. :wink:

yea I know... it was just the transplanted liberals from New England in PBC that couldn't figure it out.

PatsSuck456 said:
So either in Maine, Rhode Island, or Vermont.

You're close but you left a couple out besides Mass.
NE is made up of 6 states. I'm in NH. Robert Kraft brought those Lombardi's to all six states to display them for the NE fans..what a guy!

Me
RI
VT
CT
MASS
NH

MR NFLFAN said:
You're close but you left a couple out besides Mass.
NE is made up of 6 states. I'm in NH

Me
RI
VT
CT
MASS
NH

I see.

Buffalo is hard to figure out. It's one of the leagues smallest markets yet its stadium is one of the biggest and seats upwards of 70,000. Someone didn't figure it out too well or they expected the fan base to grow and its probably been more on the decline after their 4 years as SB runner ups.

cnc66 said:
ahhh, home of the No Man on the Mountain....

LMAO....good one!

He's still there he's just at the base now instead at the summit. Oh and he's in pieces.

Back
Top Bottom