Bill Lazor Called a Phenomenal Game | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bill Lazor Called a Phenomenal Game

I've been critical of Lazor, today he earned his paycheck. Give him legit depth on OL and upgrade Hartline and Gibson , I am intrigued to see year two.
I think that is clearly what we need to do on O, further development of the oline and get receivers that suit the O. Oline was never going to get fixed in one off season and it has clearly impeded what we could do, dink and dunk is fine but one penalty or mistake can derail a drive, giving Tannehill time for the intermediate routes would make a huge difference. The other thing we must do next year is the full hurry up offense when it suits the game situation.

Yes, he did call a great game. He has many times this year but early, some of the players couldn't execute.

Wait until next year when all hickeys players from this off season are another year older in this offense and another good hall off talent!!

Plus, he will have a full squad instead of the mash unit he suffered through for most of this season.

And KUDOS to boss Ross for keeping the band together. Lazor and hickey are two young lions. This is dan marino being in ross's ear.

My thoughts exactly about play calling. Excellent. Can we for the love of god have a balanced team game where all three phases show up???? Other than the SD game it seems like one side of the ball shows up for certain halves of the game.

Yes, he did call a great game. He has many times this year but early, some of the players couldn't execute.

Wait until next year when all hickeys players from this off season are another year older in this offense and another good hall off talent!!

Plus, he will have a full squad instead of the mash unit he suffered through for most of this season.

And KUDOS to boss Ross for keeping the band together. Lazor and hickey are two young lions. This is dan marino being in ross's ear.

Seriously dude? Don't ever count on a full squad in the NFL. It's the team with the best depth wins. No team ever has a full squad at seasons end

I am not really all that impressed quite frankly. I think RT and some others made some plays today.

But he did finally notice that the TE's are key. But what took you so damn long? yeah i know Clay been hurtin.

He didnt quit on the run game being down 14-0. I will give cred for that. But once again, what took you so long?

Take it over Sherman anyday. If only we could make our defense ferocious. Praying for Hickey magic.

Didn't give up on the run game. That is the key. I swear for a while this was another game where our yards per rush were about as good as our YPA.

I've seen a lot of abuse heaped on Lazor this year and I think that's outright ridiculous.

I think he is the best coaching pick up we've had since.... gosh, Shula? (I know, it's early..)

I want to echo Dr. Phin above - there are consistently wide open receivers running around. Need THill to be more accurate, more often and the receivers to catch the catchable ones.

That second half was a thing of beauty offensively

If we ever get the uptempo going that is what second halfs should look like every week in the heat and humidity of Miami.

Even though I'm anti Philbin and Lazor, the second half offense was pretty damn good. Where was this offense during the second half of the NE and Baltimore games when they still controlled their playoff chances?

Back
Top Bottom