Bill Lazor=Chip Kelly=their offense has no place in the NFL. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bill Lazor=Chip Kelly=their offense has no place in the NFL.

truckstick23

Scout
Reaction score
Gimmick bull**** offense has no place in the NFL. NFL coaches took no time to figure this gimmick, gadget offense, take it back to pee wee football where it belongs.

Lazor needs to be held accountable with his crappy play calling, enough excuses

It's funny...just a year ago, a large majority of forums members were proclaiming Lazor as the next head coach.

yea, i think it's pretty apparent this scheme is a dud.

The run part of it is OK for Tannehill, because he's actually a threat to run it; BUT the pass offense is oversimplified and easy to shut down because of this. You could see the Jets sniffing things out before they happened.

He's gone after the season, that's about as accountable as it's going to get. Good think is, we can let him call us plays right to a better draft pick!

This guy is the #1 problem.

Tannehill is not checking down his passes people. Those are primary targets within the progression. The plays are designed to go 2-3 yards.

That is just not good scheme. That is a loser scheme. It's gross.

Can Tannehill play better yes!!! No question! But is the scheme such that it gives him the chance to showcase his ability? NO WAY IT IS!

They won't let him audible. That's a joke

No Fullback on the roster. That's all you need to know.

Lazor should lose play calling duties immediately

I HATE our offensive scheme / style. Terrible and easily defended. Hate it....

Kelly's problem is that he got rid of all top shelf talent to run his offense. Back to back 10-6 seasons, says it has a place. But cutting and trading talent does little for success.

58 passes/9 rushes has no business on the pro level. Even Dan Marino was 0-4 passing 60 times or more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

58 passes/9 rushes has no business on the pro level. Even Dan Marino was 0-4 passing 60 times or more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marino never needed excuses.

you beat me to it. I see the issues with RT, but living near Phila I see the Eagles & they have a mess too. This offense does not belong in the NFL.

It's a college offense in the nfl been saying this since last year they tried it and it's a dud by chip Kelly by bill lazor .

Yes because no one ever said "if only Dan had a running game or defense...."

Damn I hurt my side laughing at that lol

---------- Post added at 09:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 PM ----------

It's a college offense in the nfl been saying this since last year they tried it and it's a dud by chip Kelly by bill lazor .

Much like in 2009 we based alot of our team on the wildcat including our second rouund pick

Back
Top Bottom