Bill Lazor=Chip Kelly=their offense has no place in the NFL. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bill Lazor=Chip Kelly=their offense has no place in the NFL.

Yes because no one ever said "if only Dan had a running game or defense...."

Did Marino let it effect his play? Or did Marino make lemonade out of lemons? Excuses for Tannehill are the norm and after year 4....old.

college football got no place in grown man's NFL... both them fools should go back to school with that s***

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Did Marino let it effect his play? Or did Marino make lemonade out of lemons? Excuses for Tannehill are the norm and after year 4....old.

You're the only one I see on the entire forums comparing Tannehill to Marino.

This style of offense works in college because it relies on great athletes to create space and YAC with speed and agility. In the NFL, once they figured out the scheme it was over, because on the whole talent, agility and speed are very close at all levels. That's why it doesn't work anymore. It's a finesse, YAC, short-passing offense that can easily be diffused by a rough press defense. Add into that a terrible offensive line that allows less than 2.3 seconds a snap, and you're punting, again.

I called it last year about Kelly. I knew his offense wouldn't last long in the NFL. Man is gonna have to make some serious changes in order to right that boat.

If Lazor used the hurry up,like Kelly with the Miami heat at home you might have something but we do not even do that, We use to dominate at home in Sept and Oct because of the heat and Kellys offense would be great for that. However our owner is the only one in the league that does not want to embrace our home field advantage and lobbys for 4pm games and game in London

Chip Kelly needs to go to the hurricanes he would be successful there. But as far as the nfl goes, he stinks. His ego won't allow him to adjust

Back
Top Bottom