Bill Lazor Finsiders Interview. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bill Lazor Finsiders Interview.

Was listening to this earlier. Really liked what he had to say and his coaching lines. He has worked with some pretty big and successful coaches in the past. I liked that he said he wasn't going to have one base offense but work with what we have to get the most out of every player. I am looking forward to seeing what kind of packages we use.

The way he was talking Bout developing and helping Ryan and the offense got me excited.

He's the guy this team needed.

The first thing that jumped out to me, was when he was asked about his offensive style and his response was we wanna be the best or lead the league in points per game... Finally can we average more then 20

Was listening to this earlier. Really liked what he had to say and his coaching lines. He has worked with some pretty big and successful coaches in the past. I liked that he said he wasn't going to have one base offense but work with what we have to get the most out of every player. I am looking forward to seeing what kind of packages we use.

Its like he said--the foundation has been laid. Get Tannehill a TE, get the timing down with Wallace, get Gibson back, draft a good young WR, get some decent cornfeds and find a decent RB and we may have one of the top offenses in the entire league next season. And if we can have that kind of offense then on defense the only thing we have to do is resign Grimes and either Starks or Soliai. We should be in position to spend about $20 million on free agents and use all 6 picks on offense this offseason if we want to.

Thanks Phinatic, good interview. Excited for the offense rolling into 2014, especially with Gibson coming back. It feels great to have the stench of Ireland and Sherman removed. Refreshing.

Back
Top Bottom