Bill lazor sucks | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bill lazor sucks

ronmoney29

Dolphins are #1
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Fire him stop doing screen passes that dont work idiot

The shine has come off. I like a lot of things about Lazor, but his play-calling is brutally bad at times. The end-around to the short side of the field on 3rd and 4 was baffling.

That said, I don't know how you can call better plays when your quarterback is being blasted on a 5 yard slant.

It only took him 3 1/2 quarters to figure out how to move the ball. He's the perfect OC for Philbin.

The shine has come off. I like a lot of things about Lazor, but his play-calling is brutally bad at times. The end-around to the short side of the field on 3rd and 4 was baffling.

That said, I don't know how you can call better plays when your quarterback is being blasted on a 5 yard slant.

Agree with it all

Some around here want him to be our next head coach. He's terrible.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Lazor has been massively overrated by fans. He sucked ass the beginning of last year as well, then improved, then sucked again. Yet everyone calls for him to be head coach. He should go with the rest of the coaching staff.

4 horribly designed pass plays with 1st and goal from the 2 after a successful Miller run. I believe at least 3 of the 4 Tannehill threw out of the endzone. And the objective all week was to restore balance to the offense. Pitiful.

Bill Lazor does indeed suck, but to be fair Bill Walsh would suck if Tannehill were his QB.

Back
Top Bottom