Bill Lazor | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bill Lazor

JAMAICA

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I'm sick and tired of seeing people defend this clown. He is just as big a problem as Coyle and Philbin, yet he gets written off for some reason. It's the same garbage every drive; throw the ball on first down, run on second and long, then go conservative on third down.

It's sickening that people on here have been rallying to fire Philbin/Coyle and promote Lazor. Are you kidding me? This guy is easily one of the worse OC's in football. His dink and dunk garbage worked a bit last season, but that's it. He's as ****ty as the rest of the worst coaching staff in NFL history.

Point is.... They ALL need to go. Tomorrow morning

It never made sense that a quality young coach would come work for Philbin. It makes sense now. He's garbage.

How is Lazor not an issue? Are you satisfied with the game plan and play calling? It's been terrible every week. It all started with the 4th down run with Damian ****ing Williams in Washington. The guy is clueless.

His only strength is calling the no huddle.

Lazor's like any young QB has been figured out by defensive coordinators after getting enough tape. He is not adjusting and it shows

Someone rated 1 star but failed to chime in on their love interest with this bum.

---------- Post added at 10:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 AM ----------

Lol another wonderful drive with amazing play calling. I'm sorry but the play calling is as bad as the execution. It's just all bad. Coaching and personnel.

This coaching staff needs firing and this team needs blowing up by a competent GM. Too bad Ross is a *****

Our entire game plan on both sides of the ball is ridiculous. It's not As bad as times in the past, but the offense is still very very predictable. If you think Tannehill sucks then fine, but I don't think any QB would succeed in this scenerio. Can't run, can't pass block, game plan is pure crap...

Another awesome drive.

Where the **** is Parker btw? I don't understand why he can't get on the field over Jennings yet when Jennings hasn't made an impact in 4 games.

It's not entirely on the OL for not holding up on deep developing patterns.

Watch the good teams. they run enough to make the D front seven honor the threat of the run, that hesitation help marginal OL "hold up".

Whether or not adding a FB,blocking H-Back/TE, or even extra OL is the question nobody is asking.

Back
Top Bottom